R16 - Other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R16 - Other games

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Would be thrilled if we nab 4th and face the cats at out home ground.

Reactions: 1 user

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Woof woof. Unrelenting pressure and work rate has done the trick for Dogs.

• Love

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Dogs should have put the moggies away. What a good round for us this is becoming.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Would still be happy to have Lloydy and Milesy at the Tigers. Still love them both. (Arguably better footballers than a couple we have retained - although just not speed machines.)

acatman1

Tiger Superstar
Sep 18, 2016
This is the main point BULLIES DESERVED THE VICTORY.
As for the umps 28/13 free kicks. I just dont understand anymore, followed the display of the umps in Bombers and swans

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
This is the main point BULLIES DESERVED THE VICTORY.
As for the umps 28/13 free kicks. I just dont understand anymore, followed the display of the umps in Bombers and swans

Was just about to post it. There you go. Looks like the green flogs must have a syndicate betting team on the Chokers and the Dogs this season.

Just like us, Chokers and now Cats, we don't belong at that Dump.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Dogs are not far away. Their 2018 was better than most realised, and they've been a tad inconsistent this year. But plug in a few talls and they'll be in the finals next year. Glad we're not playing them again.