R16 - Other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R16 - Other games

Howe, Langdon and Stephenson and Adams, are losses for them admittedly but stuff em, they had enough on the park tonight to put the Hawks away they just couldnt do it.

There's not so much love and connection being talked about now from Bucks, he has reverted back to type.
I'm really hoping that the Howe/Stephenson betting incident has driven a wedge in to their squad.
Mmmmm. He might be waiting for the next Konrad Marshall book to be released.

Reactions: 1 user
What did hawthorn do right and what can we learn from it?
Whether by Collingwoods' lack of form or Hawthorns' good play, getting De Goey into the middle was a win for the Hawks backline, he's clearly their best forward and brings everyone else into the game. With Stephenson out the rest are controllable. Collingwood really lack run out of their backline at the moment, Hawthorn forced them into slow play along the boundary. Also not allowing Sidebottom to get cheap possessions and use them well. Treloar can get it but butchers it.

Reactions: 3 users
Cox 6 disposals, 6 clangers, 5 turnovers. What a game. Have said all along, he is not a key forward, he is a liabity. Pies sorely miss a genuine key forward.

Hence why they went after Lynch so hard with us & the Hawks but Lynchy wanted to come to the biggest club in Oz & chose the Mighty Tiges accordingly. :)

Reactions: 5 users
Hawthorn beat Collingwood on the back of there defenders were able to mark the ball.
Sicily unbelievable. Impey was good too.
They played all over Cox.
When he doesn’t mark it, it stops them driving forward. Especially the ones when he comes up to meet the ball.
Hardwick should ring Clarkson if it’s ok to borrow Sicily in 3 weeks.

Out of all the players missing for Collingwood Howe and Langdon are huge loses.
Langdon was Collingwoods best defender last year.
Not sure Adams or Wells make a difference

Out of all the players missing for Collingwood Howe and Langdon are huge loses.
Langdon was Collingwoods best defender last year.
Not sure Adams or Wells make a difference
Howe is How a huge loss? Nothing but an aerial trapeze artist.

I wonder what Bucks is going to do about Cox, he couldn't get his hand on it, or perhaps he has got his hand on it:cool:

Reactions: 2 users
Me too, a bit of pep in my step always after those wankers get done.

Might even go rogue and do a Stackie style groove dance ..................

Reactions: 2 users
The mighty bucks has done it again
Returned Collingwood back to mediocre football team.
Elliott is finished.
How does Thomas get a game?
The American experiment might not last long.

The father and sons (Dacios & Brown) are like ‘mini me’ versions of there dads..
They would go alright in a Big M little League game

Theyre going after Treloar, Sidebottom, Cox, Stephenson, Seir and beams on there site... lol
Some quotes;

Treloar. ‘The only bloke to get 30 possessions and have no influence’ ‘worse kick in the comp’

Stephenson ‘has derail our season’ ‘selfish prick’
‘Dichead’

Sidebottom ‘A grader my ass’ ‘mr invisible ‘

Seir ‘fat’ ‘one paced’ ‘can we get midfielder that can kick’

Cox ‘send him back’ ‘useless’ ‘pathetic’

Beams ‘where was the due diligence’ ‘2 first rounders’ ‘picks 12 this year and most likely pick 8-10 next year, gone’

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Let’s not forget that they cheated us out of Quaynor who was one of their best. I only watched the last quarter but the underperform was akin to the dees. There is something wrong that stinks more than a bit of bad form. They are just not trying hard enough.