R16 - Other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R16 - Other games

The wheels are wobbling at the Lexus Holden westpac underachievers centre.

Reactions: 1 user
Eddies head won’t be red because of the Mediterranean sun.
Poor bastard goes on holidays and Buckley has put them back to 2017.

Collingwood’s form has been down even before Stephenson got caught. It’s about the time he admitted to gambling 3 weeks earlier.
They just got over the line against the swans, had the bye ( Melbourne), Footscray (35 years and they still haven’t found a key forward), north slapped them and last night the worse hawthorn team in the last 25 years beats them.
They had a heathy percentage a month ago, they might be in our territory in the next month.

Collingwood - the name - means "wood of disputed ownership". funny ..

• Haha
What a beautiful morning. Still haven’t stopped laughing

Greenwood, Cox and Sidebottom in there top 5 best when they plays us, unless Hardwick rings Clarkson.

Reactions: 1 users
One of the most entertaining things in footy is watching an interview with Buckley after a Collingwood loss.
Last night was a bit of a hoot with input apparent from his new god dam mindfulness instructor.
First of all the obligatory stats (intended to confirm to those who didn’t already know-that he is the smartest coach in the game) and then the earth shattering conclusion, which he keeps repeating so as to convince himself that they only missed by a few points.
Never mentions the Hawks ... Just a pity Eddie and the boys weren’t there to add their congratulations.

Reactions: 2 users
What did hawthorn do right and what can we learn from it?

I reckon they were just slightly less *smile* than collingwood and the umps couldnt quite get the lead out enough in the first half

Cox looked like it was his first try at footy, treloar butchered the ball, sidebottom seagulled, grundy was half arsed.

They kept crapping on about their injury/cheats list, which only really contains 2 players who would get a game at richmond.

Had a discussion at the Pub last night with North, Saints and Hawks supporters, most had the Pies as favourites to win the flag due to been out of form atm, interesting the way we read footy form nowadays

I wouldn't get too carried away with the demise of Collingwood just yet.

This has got high training load written all over it.

A block of a couple of games you hope you can still pinch when below your best from a position where the worst case scenario still has you in touch with the top four.

It would be nice if it something more but I think it will be another week or two before we can assess where they are at.

It will be interesting to see how Geelong handles the run into the finals. Will they change loads up or just try to keep things ticking over.

A block of a couple of games you hope you can still pinch when below your best from a position where the worst case scenario still has you in touch with the top four.

It would be nice if it something more but I think it will be another week or two before we can assess where they are at.

Perhaps. But they've been unimpressive in a number of wins - Bulldogs x 2, Essendon, Carlton, St.Kilda, Sydney. Maybe they're preparing themselves to peak at the end of the season, but Buckley didn't give the impression it's part of a plan.

Looking at Geelong's draw they have a fairly soft run home so they can pick and choose really, but no doubt they will pick up their training load at some point.

Geelong will be found out in September.
Sit back amd watch Scott self destruct.
They are weakest 'so called' best side ive seen in a while.
Like when stkilda was sitting pretty on top.

We need a good win today
Because geelong are scared of playing us on the G.
First final after a bye on the G.
Geelong will be shitting themselves.
People forget with a weak side we kept them goaless for 38 minutes.
They didnt score a goal till the 4th minute mark of the 2nd qtr.
No jack
No nakas
No Ross
No Astbury

Disagree. How did we STILL win every game at the G last season and yet they couldn't beat 2 'lower' teams?

It's an internal issue as even some Choker fans at work are telling me. De Gooooooey and Beams don't get on.