R16 - Other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R16 - Other games

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Mummy being rested for us, and Finlayson and Tomlinson having quiet games they'll all be up and about next week most likely.

We need our smalls to cut them up next week.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Mummy being rested for us, and Finlayson and Tomlinson having quiet games they'll all be up and about next week most likely.

We need our smalls to cut them up next week.

Mummy is a *smile* footballer

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Geewiz look hesitant and can’t handle the kick it forward at all costs mantra of Brisbane (where have I seen that before)

Brisbane getting away with quite a bit as the umps seem to have left their whistles at home.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Even when he drops it or turns it over. Was much better in the second half with 19 touches but half of them weren’t effective. Doing well for a kid just turned 19 who’s battling it out in the guts each week, but he’s more accumulator than influencer.

Geez a bit harsh. He'll be an absolute gun. Not much support for him in that Carlton midfielder atm particularly without Cripps. Wouldn't mind him at the Tigers but prefer Stacky.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
We dont beat GWS and Port
We need to start planning for the future.
No excuses.
Add Jack we have a full deck to choose from.

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
Bris making GWS look ordinary at the Showgrounds stadium in Sydney.

Giants have a poor record at MCG. Only won three and just one win against a good opponent.

GWS recent CV isn’t good reading.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Lions 28 points up at 3/4 time. I've been surprised with the Lions this season but they still don't really impress me. I reckon we'll smack em in the last game before finals.

So best result is Lions hang on today.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Brisbane lions
Brisbane lions
we kick the winning score
we answer to the core.
If we play them in September it will be like all our dreams have come true.
With Short Ellis and McIntosh how can we lose??

mexican_radio

*fix the midfield*
Feb 12, 2005
South of the Border
Brissy seem to have this wrapped up. They do have some options up forward.
Also, there are some really interesting games next week. Bombres and lolnorf will be going at it full tilt!

Last edited:

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
No Whitfield has hurt the Giants, he cut us to ribbons last time as did Coniglio.

Taranto and Kelly also did damage, that was how Finlayson and Cameron became so dangerous their supply was an avalanche.