RD 19 Changes V Pies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

RD 19 Changes V Pies

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
In his press conference, Dimma alluded to the fact Kmac might be straight back in, and that Nank would only play a half on Sunday due to the 5 day turnaround.

I’d say they’ll be the two ins at this stage, but obviously things might change during the week.

Soldo for Nank, but who knows for Kmac...?!

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
In his press conference, Dimma alluded to the fact Kmac might be straight back in, and that Nank would only play a half on Sunday due to the 5 day turnaround.

I’d say they’ll be the two ins at this stage, but obviously things might change during the week.

Soldo for Nank, but who knows for Kmac...?!
Watched 3/4s of gws v the filth...... roughed them up a bit like north did.... kmac in short out

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Cox is out of form - 4 or 5 possessions today (or not many anyway) and kicked a bag of donuts (zilch, none, zero, not a penny ).

Play to our system and I am not worried about cox.

I would like to see KMac come in but not sure who for?
Did i hear correctly that Dimma said Kmac not playing Vfl, (even though being named), but could be available for a recall as early as next week? apologies for vagueness I have a couple of bottles of red under my belt tonight so not thinking clearly

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Did i hear correctly that Dimma said Kmac not playing Vfl, (even though being named), but could be available for a recall as early as next week? apologies for vagueness I have a couple of bottles of red under my belt tonight so not thinking clearly

Maybe they are just spelling Grover giving him a week off to refresh.

Reactions: 1 user

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
Out: Chol, Soldo, Short
In: Nank, Caddy, Kmac.

I'd love for Balta to have a great game today and come in, but it's unlikely.

This is the second week in a row of Chol sleepwalking through a game and being non competitive in the ruck. He's first out I reckon, and I'm surprised others don't have him there too. 9 seconds of fluid movement a game isn't enough.

Reactions: 2 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017

This is the second week in a row of Chol sleepwalking through a game and being non competitive in the ruck. He's first out I reckon, and I'm surprised others don't have him there too. 9 seconds of fluid movement a game isn't enough.
The only issue is Grundy. Having no 2nd ruck hands over too much adv to pies.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
The only issue is Grundy. Having no 2nd ruck hands over too much adv to pies.
Agree, Grundy and what he offers their A grade mids is a huge worry and could be the difference between us finishing top 4 or not.

I certainly think Nank comes in even after just a half with the short break, had a great natural tank, I thought Soldo was the obvious out for him due to Chols ability to play other roles, however I’m just not as convinced now.

Like to get Caddy and KMac back in as I just think they suit the hardness of a finals type game.

I’m not a Shorty critic , however I think his an obvious out

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Need someone to drop into the backline on Cox (if he plays). Ivan is the man.

No I don't think so. Need someone who can put body but also run off Cox, that's where Cox is a huge liability. Just have to stop Cox from getting a run at a mark and he's done and dusted.

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004

Not sure we want Nank returning from injury to ruck by himself against Grundy , plus Dimmer said before the game he likes the way the 2 ruck setup is going .

What we need to be prepared for is they will try & play the keeping it off slow chipping around game.

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
We must always play Jack Graham. ALWAYS. He is the stopper needed every week. Looking forward to the Graham/Ross midfield in future.

Reactions: 1 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Out: Soldo, Baker, Short
In: Nankervis, Eggmolesse-Smith, McIntosh
Can’t see them bringing Egg back Oldie. Don’t think he’s anywhere near ready for a high pressure game like this will be. Thought he was very shaky against the Giants and rightly sent back to the VFL. Baker is a long way ahead of him IMO. Swap Baker and Stack.

Tend to agree with other changes.

Brimmy

Tassie Tiger
Apr 19, 2018
I’m pleased it’s Match Committees’ decision,I think come finals we need the hard edge of Graham,KMac & Caddy but I don’t see how we fit them all into the same team.

It’s going to be a balancing act between Hardness/Defensive pressure Versus Speed/Creativity.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria

I think Chol definitely stays. Yesterday was one of the first times I saw him show some real intensity. I also think Nak will need more time at VFL level. Short’s the one to lose his spot thus week.

Brimmy

Tassie Tiger
Apr 19, 2018
Definitely in Nankervis out Soldo.

Chol stays,he makes Position,can lay a tackle take a mark & kick a goal.Soldo tries hard,but lacks athleticism & is just too slow.

We must have a mobile 2nd ruck, so Chol gets the guernsey & if he falters serious thought could be given to Callum Coleman-Jones.