RD 19 Changes V Pies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

RD 19 Changes V Pies

Platinum member

Tiger Matchwinner
Nov 30, 2015
Reservoir
Going off dimmas press conference I’d say Kmac is an absolute certainty.. caddy very probable.. Nank will be available..

Very interesting selection night coming up

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Going off dimmas press conference I’d say Kmac is an absolute certainty.. caddy very probable.. Nank will be available..

Very interesting selection night coming up
Strange comment from Dimma considering Dash Kam's not even playing today.

bowden4president

Stackman
Feb 19, 2005
Punt Rd
Rested rather than dropped. Thinking finals...
Yeah comes across that way. Already talking about bringing KMac back without playing VFL suggests he wasn’t dropped at all. Think Caddy will need to prove himself in his new role before he comes back in but Dimma seems to want him in come finals time.

Feb 25, 2007
Reading between the lines in dimma's presser, macca likely to come back in and as much as i like baker i think he will go out.
If nank performs well today then he could come in for soldo or if he needs another week then, of course, it will be soldo/chol again.
Caddy i think even if he plays well he might be a few weeks off from coming back as dimma said trying to make him more flexible in multiple roles.
Can't foresee any other changes.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Caddy ordinary today and nank played half the game. Sounds like dimma wants kmac back in.

In Nank kmac
Out chol short

Nank to relief ruck and swing fwd and back.

Cotchin_4_brownlow

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 25, 2009
I wonder if that man could be Stack? He is fast, skilful, creative and fearless so would drive Sidebottom spare and be negated
Stack seems to be the solution to every problem at the moment. No one knew who is was about 3 months ago...

Reactions: 1 user

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Caddy ordinary today and nank played half the game. Sounds like dimma wants kmac back in.

In Nank kmac
Out chol short

Nank to relief ruck and swing fwd and back.

Looks logical to me but i think they will keep Short and drop Baker (who i thought was ok and would keep), Might be Graham for Caddy too