Reece Conca - so long and thanks for all the fish | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Reece Conca - so long and thanks for all the fish

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Re: Pick 6: Reece Conca

Did anyone else notice that most of the other top 10 looked small in the body except for Conca ? He is either already well devloped physically or we took a jumper that was too small for him !

BrettC

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 27, 2004

Conan Reece will be Conquering Carlton in round 1.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003

Jexy said:
I don't suppose there's any chance of someone posting that video to YouTube or something similar is there? The AFL's BigPond agreement means that us expats are blocked from watching the footage, unless we pay US$10 a month. :(

Sorry mate I'm a technospaz. Hopefully someone else can do it; it's worth watching.

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002

All i can say is.Swallow,Bennell,Gaff and Polec must be absolute Rippers :eek:

Barnzy

What about me?
Mar 6, 2009

Deledio, Cotchin, Martin, Foley, Conca. 1st tier.

Looks good.

geoffryprettyboy

Tiger Legend
Apr 8, 2004

Barnzy said:
Deledio, Cotchin, Martin, Foley, Conca. 1st tier.

Looks good.

You can throw Morton, Edwards, Jackson, Grigg & Tuck in the mix as well, these boys play for the jumper too.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne

geoffryprettyboy said:
You can throw Morton, Edwards, Jackson, Grigg & Tuck in the mix as well, these boys play for the jumper too.

Tuck and Jackson hopefully will be relegated to depth players going forward before they are either traded or delisted.

Thats when the Tiges will rise up the ladder.

Feb 25, 2007

geoffryprettyboy said:

we are sure now developing some depth in this area geoffrey and think Grigg will surprise many with his hardness and endurance, has a good motor, also Houli can add in that mix pretty sure he'll land at Punt Road....more outside player but we know he can also win his own ball his skills are his strength and finds space which is his asset will set us up in the fwd line or midfield when rotated...

Obelix

Tiger Rookie
May 6, 2005

AstuteTiger said:
I can only critique this 8 min vid and im pretty impressed by what ive seen, particularly his outstanding foot skills, very balanced player with with good lateral movement, finds space and creates...

Wins his own ball and quite strong overhead...also gotta say has some toe!!!

Welcome aboard Concord...

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/roar%20vision%20archive/tabid/11454/contentid/314409/default.aspx

Quality reel. Can see him fitting in comfortably with cotch, dusty etc.

That last couple of minutes - was that his senior WAFL footage (wearing number 16)? Players around him looked a lot more developed and faster. Was the best of his highlights for mine.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003

thought his highlights on the AFL site were good - the ones on the RFC site are even better. we have a player here, no doubts. the perfect type to put into our midfield rotation. the thing that stood out is that he has cat like balance, never fell over. great vision and disposal, well rounded. will link up with the chimp through the middle for many years to come. polec who? will be twice the player. exciting times.

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009
Re: Pick 6: Reece "Squirrel" Conca

Agree. Conca far greater player than from what I've seen of Polec. Will be better. I'm still disappointed we missed out on Heppell/Caddy and Parker/Mitchell but I'll trust FJ on this one. The rest of the picks I know jack *smile* about though.

Elmer

Tiger Champion
Dec 3, 2005

Harry said:
we have a player here, no doubts. the perfect type to put into our midfield rotation. the thing that stood out is that he has cat like balance, never fell over. great vision and disposal, well rounded. will link up with the chimp through the middle for many years to come. polec who? will be twice the player. exciting times.
Nice wrap there Harry.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne

I like him from what i see.

Looks to have whatb the RFC is looking for.

Theyve drafted with a mantra this year in regard to type no doubt about it.

beijing tiger

Tiger Cub
Feb 15, 2008

someone pm me as well I cant see any footage at all not on any site, it seems blocked so give me the scoop and I will tell you what I see about the young jets

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD

Can anyone upload the draftees vids to YouTube or something? We get jatz overseas.