Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
TBH he has been a liability. Cumberland or Clarke as another attacking option would be handy

Agree. I had Mansell as a possible sub for his versatility but can't imaging what Cumbo, Clarke or even Ryan could have done instead

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
Oh god ive got the ball i’ll give it to Dusty.
I don’t mean to be mean and it’s not personal but it’s an amazing selection

Juffaricho

"Pressure wins Premierships"
Oct 26, 2007
Oh god ive got the ball i’ll give it to Dusty.
I don’t mean to be mean and it’s not personal but it’s an amazing selection
That comment shows you don't watch properly. If Dusty had have shepherded Docherty (his man) away Mansell would not have been tackled by Docherty (Martin's man) and got forced to handball it to him.

Reactions: 1 users

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
Might as well have been Caspar in that forwardline. Was never in any danger of being a F50 target.

Terrified to make the wrong decision with ball in hand. Feel for him, but nah.

Reactions: 1 user

houstontiger

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2014
For the last 3 years, Jason Castagna played the role of "I have no idea what his role is role". He obviously played this role very well because he kept getting picked. I fear Mansell has now inherited this role, minus the ability to kick the odd point or two.

• Haha

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Not his fault he was selected
What the *smile* did he offer tonight?
No goals no behinds 1 tackle for 67% game time
If you play in the forward line you provide pressure by kicking goals
He kicked *smile* all

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
It might not be your match (or career) but it can be your moment. Great mark on the stretch beating Saad to the pill in the last minute, then took the right option to centre it to Hopper, who went long for Lynch to tie it up.

Dimma was very happy with our pressure. I watched from the Great Northern Hotel in Byron so will leave it to others to comment on whether Mansell contributed much to that. The AFL site says he has 12 pressure acts, equal 10th for us with Baker. The old slow blokes Jack and Cotch had 16 and 15, respectively. Dusty had 14.

So.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Dimma was very happy with our pressure. I watched from the Great Northern Hotel in Byron so will leave it to others to comment on whether Mansell contributed much to that. The AFL site says he has 12 pressure acts, equal 10th for us with Baker. The old slow blokes Jack and Cotch had 16 and 15, respectively. Dusty had 14.

So.
Jeebus !!