Richmond v Brisbane QF: The Sequel | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond v Brisbane QF: The Sequel

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Brisbane are likely to be a bit better than last year, experience of finals and all.

We should win and it will certainly be underperforming not to.

Dimma and the club won't be taking this lightly. We didn't take playing Adelaide lightly and if we go into the game with intent we should be able to get it done.

Then, and only then, do we contemplate the next game.

DS

Reactions: 10 users

Tass

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2005
The longer the winning streak runs, the closer you are to a loss (eventually). Just hope this ain’t it

• Wow
Reactions: 8 users

Mikee

Will we ever get there?
Feb 21, 2003
Melbourne
Not as much as Lynch will be without Harris Andrews playing

Heard Johnny Brown on Fox footy mention that Andrews is now a decent chance to play, said his recovery is going ahead of schedule, surely not.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
It will be 29 days from when he did it to our final on the Sat night.
All depends on the severity of it. From memory they were talking a 5 weeker at the time.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Heard Johnny Brown on Fox footy mention that Andrews is now a decent chance to play, said his recovery is going ahead of schedule, surely not.

He is shitting himself.

Lynch and Andrews
The ping brothers

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
It will be 29 days from when he did it to our final on the Sat night.
All depends on the severity of it. From memory they were talking a 5 weeker at the time.

No chance.
Brown is clueless.
They spoke to the old codger yesterday and he said if they made the preliminary he should be back

Reactions: 1 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Give me a choice of any finals game this year and I’d take Brisbane at the Gabba for a direct path into the Prelim

Reactions: 3 users

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Andrews ripped it off the bone that's not a 4 week injury there dreaming if he does play be hampered.Even if he does Lynch took him to cleaners last game.

Martin is lions ruck and another kid not sure his name should we be worried ?.Nank has done the job on Martin before.We are alot better side since rd 10 last time we met alot better and alot of key players back to.

Last edited:

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Cameron has been admitted into a psycho ward . having nightmares
Tigga & Grimes going round and round

Round and round

round and round

Reactions: 2 users