Richmond v Brisbane QF: The Sequel | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond v Brisbane QF: The Sequel

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
Taking no finals games for granted, however this is the match up we would have wanted. Brisbane are not that good. We beat them easily in round 10 and we didn't play with the intensity of the past few weeks. If we come to play, we win.

Reactions: 2 users

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
Fagan will come out in the media and complain about the tactics Richmond use on Cameron

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Anyone know when ticket details get released?

All year as members we have been able to buy up to 6 tickets per barcode.

Fingers crossed it stays the same for finals, but not at all confident it will.

With only 2 memberships with ticket access I hopefully wont be telling one of my boys they have to miss out.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Cant wait. But guess who's going to be stranded on Hamilton Island for this game?
Oh you poor bris tiger. Fancy being holed up on that dreadful Hamilton Island. Think of us luxuriating in lovely lockdown Victoria.

• Sad

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Andrews ripped it off the bone that's not a 4 week injury there dreaming if he does play be hampered.Even if he does Lynch took him to cleaners last game.

Martin is lions ruck and another kid not sure his name should we be worried ?.Nank has done the job on Martin before.We are alot better side since rd 10 last time we met alot better and alot of key players back to.
If he has ripped it off the bone that is a very serious injury. Can't see how he even gets back in 6 weeks.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
If he has ripped it off the bone that is a very serious injury. Can't see how he even gets back in 6 weeks.

Blockhead Brown can't remember his name, let alone be an expert on players injuries.
Andrews hamstring injury was classed as high grade tear.
Good luck bringing him back early

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Question.
If the Tiggers finished on top of the ladder, where would this first final be played for our home ground?
Gabba I reckon, we'd be telling Eddie whoops, I meant Gilligan, we're playing at the GF venue!

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Hope the media piles on Brisbane about their inability to beat us.
Put all the pressure on them.

Last edited:

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
I know Brisbane isn't a footy state, but there has to be massive pressure up there for Brisbane to win the flag on their own turf. They will never get a better chance. That will be playing on their minds, no doubt.

The longer the winning streak runs, the closer you are to a loss (eventually). Just hope this ain’t it

To be clear, I think we'll win. But they do have to end the streak eventually. We ended our Geelong 13 game losing streak in the 2017 finals.

Reactions: 2 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
But I don’t think he did.
Someone can clarify this for us.
Wasn’t as bad as first thought but did look bad, similar to the ‘governor ‘ at WC.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
I know Brisbane isn't a footy state, but there has to be massive pressure up there for Brisbane to win the flag on their own turf. They will never get a better chance. That will be playing on their minds, no doubt.

To be clear, I think we'll win. But they do have to end the streak eventually. We ended our Geelong 13 game losing streak in the 2017 finals.
yes but, we are no 2017 Cats, and the Lions are no 2017 Tigers.

i am glad though the Lions will get the Saints or Dogs wk2. they should finally be able to win a final then.

The loser of the Cats and Power on the other hand are likely to go straight out, losing wk2 to the WEagles.

Ossie

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 15, 2012
Question.
If the Tiggers finished on top of the ladder, where would this first final be played for our home ground?
We would have had the chance to nominate our preferred venue, most likely the Gabba or Metricon to stay in Queensland. Having said that, the Saints nominated the Gabba for their first final (as the higher placed team) and the AFL have told them they are off to Adelaide due to a higher crowd capacity (not sure how many neutral SA fans will go to a Saints v Dogs final).

• Haha

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Thanks.
Makes sense to play at the Qld G equivalent.

The two games we have played at the Gabba (Suns and Swans) have been terrible games. We have clearly played better footy at Metricon this year.

Will be interesting to see where we would play a preliminary if we win the QF. Ive always assumed we would choose Metricon

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
@eZyT you might be a starter for the QF. Are you in one of the border shires that were announced by the QLD Government this morning?