Richmond v Collingwood - Community Shield Game - IKON Park Tuesday, February 27th 6.40pm | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond v Collingwood - Community Shield Game - IKON Park Tuesday, February 27th 6.40pm

Richmond Charity Shield team v Collingwood, Tuesday, February 27, 6.40pm AEDT, Ikon Park

BacksDylan Grimes2Tylar Young45Josh Gibcus18
Half-BacksJayden Short15Nathan Broad35Daniel Rioli17
CentrelineKamdyn McIntosh33Dion Prestia3Marlion Pickett50
Half-ForwardsSeth Campbell44Liam Baker7Shai Bolton29
ForwardsJacob Koschitzke20Dustin Martin4Noah Balta21
FollowersSam Naismith24Thomson Dow27Tim Taranto14
InterchangeTom Brown30Jacob Hopper22Jack Graham34
Samson Ryan32Ben Miller46Jack Ross5
Steely Green48Mykelti Lefau42
EmergenciesJames Trezise36Maurice Rioli Jr.10Kane McAuliffe28
Hugo Ralphsmith13

Rhyan Mansell (syndesmosis), Nick Vlastuin (managed), Toby Nankervis (foot soreness) and Sam Banks (calf tightness) will miss.
Thatā€™s a towering half forward line !

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I'm confident he has. I'm also confident nobody is picking up. Terrible player, ruined also by the no.13 jumper.
Unfortunately he just doesnā€™t use it well enough when he has space and time.

Not sure how that changes. I donā€™t think itā€™s a composure thing like with Dan Jackson but more just thatā€™s who he is kind of thing.

Explosive, find space then turn it over absolutely burns the team as thatā€™s usually when you run ahead of your defender and get toasted on the rebound.

Reactions: 1 users
Concussion
I don't think it's a direct result of concussion. Did he have an incident in the Melbourne game?
Not that I recall.
For sure he has had previous concussions but that isn't keeping him out.

Simple point is that he was the best defender last week. He's in top nick.
And Grimes needs a run, plus Brown wants another game.
Flossy is out because others will benefit more.

Reactions: 1 user
Ryam and miller ?
Id rather another look at sonsie and cumberland
Why ?, will be very lucky if he plays 25 games, no defensive attriubutes, conversion rate isnt great, doesnt appear to be very resilient, ordinary body language etc etc

Reactions: 3 users
Surprised that Trezise is an emergency, I would've thought that he is more like for like with Vlastuin.

Why ?, will be very lucky if he plays 25 games, no defensive attriubutes, conversion rate isnt great, doesnt appear to be very resilient, ordinary body language etc etc

Southport trapped in a Richmond body.

Disagree on your first two points, cumbers has kicked 27 goals and 21 points in his 18 games. Furthermore has laid 40 tackles in 18 games.

From his 18 games * Includes 1 game as an unused substitute, 3 games as an activated substitute, and 1 game subbed off.

Agree with your last two points regarding resilience and body language, the body; language just gets down on himself when he makes mistakes. This all started from Hardwick picking on all his deficiencies and then you have Maurice Junior who Hardwick wouldn't say anything about even when he was stinking it up.

On a positive, we do seem to have once again built up a good core of small to med size forwards> Cumberland, Sonsie, Steely Green, Campbell, Coulthard, Mansell, Clarke & Junior (Lefau tallish but can play short due to his speed and mobility)

Anyway, he has enough weapons to make the best 22. Is strong and fit and knows how to find the right spots in forward 50

Rising Star Years Statistical Rankings​
ā— 1st among rising stars in Goals Per Game in 2022 ā— 2nd among rising stars in Score Involvements Per Game in 2022
ā— 4th among rising stars in Goal Assists Per Game in 2022 ā— 3rd among rising stars in Total Goals in 2022
ā— 5th among rising stars in Total Goal Assists in 2022

Last edited: