Robbie Tarrant | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Robbie Tarrant

I got really pissed off with Tarrant for an insipid attack on an air ball v Sydney. It could have been put down to fatigue and sure enough he was subbed off immediately.

Was ok v Sydney. Improved and learning where our players will run.

When I wrote that we should temp Matthew Capuano into HR just so he could piff the contents of Robbie Tarrant's locker into the dumpster I was wrong. Quite wrong.

He's improving and was pretty good.

Very good last quarter when the heat was on. Big interceptions, one grabbers. Redeeming 30 minutes.

Reactions: 12 users
Too much premature evaluation happening here. Fumbly early, but not alone. Excellent last quarter.

Reactions: 3 users
Very good last quarter when the heat was on. Big interceptions, one grabbers. Redeeming 30 minutes.
Yeah, might have saved his career. Stopped being tentative and remembered he's been marking the ball for 15 years.

Reactions: 3 users
took the words out of my mouth. Ralph and Soldo also had big last quarters after being poor for the first 3.

Thought he was ok. Looks to lack confidence and then builds during the game….overall though Dixon did nothing. Couldn’t do much about the goal he did kick. Little pressure on the midfield coming in.

Reactions: 1 user
Well his matchups next week are in a different league, bigger and more mobile than Dixon - does Balta go back or does Balta be our second ruck - can’t see both of Soldo and Tarrant playing next week.

Looked vastly different once Noah went back.
I would rather Miller tbh.

I like his game. Got better as the game went on. Last quarter showed why we went after him. Took some big intercept marks.