Robin Nahas | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Robin Nahas

immorta

~~we are eternal all this pain is an illusion~~
Mar 31, 2005
Melbourne
Tigers2011 said:
Not missing Nahas - average player who had his chances with us. White is the one that we miss.

Agree, no lamenting the loss of Nahas here, would love some of Whitey's dash though....

Mr Magic

The Centre of Perfection
Dec 7, 2006
Nahas looks like a really ugly 15yold girl and plays like one too. One of our 3 amigo's last year who ran away from physical contact. No prizes for guessing the other 2.

White Lightning

Tiger Rookie
Feb 22, 2009
Oh mr magic it seems you're crying like a 15 year old girl. Nahas was afraid of contact during his time with us? You have to be kidding.. Boy I do wonder if people have any idea of footy or is it just their emotions taking over and clouding their judgement? He tore us a new one last night like he had with us in 2009, 2011 & 2012. He shoved it up dimma last night and good on him.. Well done dimma , keep that spud king rather than Nahas .... Laughable

bowden4president

Stackman
Feb 19, 2005
Punt Rd
What really *smile* me is, Nahas has some massive flaws in his game. Number 1 would be his lack of a left foot. Keep him off the right and he is a 99.99999% chance of turning it over, yet we let him turn on to his right foot all night.

And when he out marked Deledio in a 1 on 1 contest. That would have to be one of the most embarrassing efforts from Brett I have ever seen.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Nahas is a *smile* cart. It was the right decision to cut him. Our problem is that we continually hand out gilt edged contracts to spuds like Grigg, Hampson, Edwards etc etc etc instead cutting hard and developing youth.

So Robbie played well against Richmond. Who cares; we are *smile*. Soft and *smile*. You could roll my sister out on to the ground in 6 inch heels and she'd be half a chance to play well against our losers.

White Lightning

Tiger Rookie
Feb 22, 2009
Scraping at the bottom of the barrel.. He has no left foot.. Oh no. Lloyd runs one way(though he's the best sf on the list)king is just an overall spud , sheds has brain fade issues but let's keep them with all of their flaws and get rid of the best sf on the list because he has no left foot..

Wow just wow

tigergollywog

Non-Hierarchical Boss Cocky
Feb 4, 2006
Ridley said:
You could roll my sister out on to the ground in 6 inch heels and she'd be half a chance to play well against our losers.

has your sister got some X factor riddles?

Mr Magic

The Centre of Perfection
Dec 7, 2006
White Lightning said:
Oh mr magic it seems you're crying like a 15 year old girl. Nahas was afraid of contact during his time with us? You have to be kidding.. Boy I do wonder if people have any idea of footy or is it just their emotions taking over and clouding their judgement? He tore us a new one last night like he had with us in 2009, 2011 & 2012. He shoved it up dimma last night and good on him.. Well done dimma , keep that spud king rather than Nahas .... Laughable

Watch the Dreamtime game last year where he fell over in the centre square running with the flight of the ball because he crapped himself contact was coming. He was top of my delist wish list last year and it was justified when it came. Front runner that sooked it up when made the sub last year also.

Mappa

Tiger Superstar
Jul 3, 2009
Correct decision to delist, go read the thread everyone to a man said delist. Short memories on here

White Lightning

Tiger Rookie
Feb 22, 2009
Mappa said:
Correct decision to delist, go read the thread everyone to a man said delist. Short memories on here
Are you referring to sheds kick which was behind him and then had to turn on the cricket pitch ? Once again you're plucking one incident..do u have the same opinion of Morris ? He's always falling to the ground. Do. Want him de listed? How about you have a look when he was running against the flight against the saints when he got kneed in the chest by Mcevoy or have a look at the game against north we he put his body on the line in the dying minutes against north . Even the commentators were applauding his courage. There are numerous examples of his courage.. Look at his tackle count.. You can't be a soft player with those numbers ala Grigg or houli..

Tell me would u rather Nahas or king?

tigergollywog

Non-Hierarchical Boss Cocky
Feb 4, 2006
Mr Magic said:
. Front runner that sooked it up when made the sub last year also.

Add "most one-sided player in the history of the game'.

Its pretty funny when a player thread goes from 'Dud, Delist' to 'Doh, Re-list' :hihi

Mr Magic

The Centre of Perfection
Dec 7, 2006
White Lightning said:
Are you referring to sheds kick which was behind him and then had to turn on the cricket pitch ? Once again you're plucking one incident..do u have the same opinion of Morris ? He's always falling to the ground. Do. Want him de listed? How about you have a look when he was running against the flight against the saints when he got kneed in the chest by Mcevoy or have a look at the game against north we he put his body on the line in the dying minutes against north . Even the commentators were applauding his courage. There are numerous examples of his courage.. Look at his tackle count.. You can't be a soft player with those numbers ala Grigg or houli..

Tell me would u rather Nahas or king?

Nick off Robin your wasting our time

smasha

Richmond Forever
May 23, 2003
Bundoora
He plays for the EQualisation funded Norf now.
Move along.Not one of us!!

Just a squib paid by the AFL to try to win flags!

RUNVS

Tiger Superstar
Aug 10, 2008
Happy to see Nahas go at the end of last year, but isn't it funny that he couldn't kick properly @ RFC (and I use to bag him about this) joins another club and starts kicking straight. FFS is it a curse @ Richmond or is it just the inability of RFC to develop players?

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
RUNVS said:
Happy to see Nahas go at the end of last year, but isn't it funny that he couldn't kick properly @ RFC (and I use to bagging him about this) joins another club and starts kicking straight. FFS is it a curse @ Richmond or is it just the inability of RFC to develop players?

That's a 64c question.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Robbie kicking 4 today for 17 for the season so far from his 11 games. Averaging 1.6 a game in 2015.