Round 1: The warm beer games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 1: The warm beer games.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
WTF?
You think Wet Coke will put up with another two or three years of crap before they actually have the rebuild established enough to be able to bring in a more likely candidate.
They've only just started their list rebuild with the 2022 draft, it's still gunna take them another couple of drafts plus the next couple of seasons of footy before they get a decent idea of what they've got in front of them. Another bottom five finish this year Simpson will be out the door n the new coach will be enticed in with the old look at all these wunnerful future kids we've got for you
Thats what I was getting at Maso :mhihi

I said start the rebuild and take the initial heat this year (short term).

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
So Selwood is being paraded around the ground in the back of a ute, he would've had no problem ducking his head as the ute came out of the tunnel.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Skunks trying their faux Richmond brother love BS.

Im hating this already might be time to go to the NRL.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Ahhhh Goggles McGoggleface is playing .........................................

Last edited:

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
Geez, that’s a risk playing Hawkins. He’s 34? Recovering from a foot injury the entire pre-season and played zero practice match minutes.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Why would Parfitt stay at Geelong? Still just the sub. Better off booting off and playing somewhere else.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Won’t be surprised if Bumwood create a few problems for Geelong (speed and pressure) but really need Geelong to do a number on them.

Think $1.52 is unders.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Won’t be surprised if Bumwood create a few problems for Geelong (speed and pressure) but really need Geelong to do a number on them.

Think $1.52 is unders.
Pies have the game to do it ...........the Richmond Hustle.