Round 1: The warm beer games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 1: The warm beer games.

Would be kharma. Don’t care how that sounds. He got away with murder on Prestia last year and Scott’s Perry Mason defence in the presser after the game was a disgrace.

I *smile* hate that club.
You tell ‘em Pidley !!!

Reactions: 1 user
These teams leak like a sieve. Can't win a flag with such poor defences.

Reactions: 2 users
Pendles. Such a class act. Still wanders around in slow motion making everyone look stupid.

Reactions: 1 user
Watching the Sooks v Piethetics atm - reckon they would have towelled us up on what we put out last nite.

Esp in the speed/scoring dept.

Reactions: 1 users
Since when has a throw over your head/shoulder been a handball?

Did anyone know Pendlebury once played basketball?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Would be kharma. Don’t care how that sounds. He got away with murder on Prestia last year and Scott’s Perry Mason defence in the presser after the game was a disgrace.

I *smile* hate that club.
Agreed.

I was hoping the sniping dog would get hit by lightning.

If they blame Ed Sheerans turf, I'll buy his latest album

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
If the Scum keep playing their spastic game every round, surely the battery will drop and they will sliiiiiiiiiide!!!

I'm not 100 % but I think I read somewhere that he has a basketball background...
Not sure about his background but he has a future in confectionery marketing. He doesn't sell candy, he whispers a rumour that it might be available if you just lurch over - oops, seeya.