Round 1 Ticketing and Other Discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 1 Ticketing and Other Discussion

3 active cases in the entire state and we are still only at 50% capacity.

:mad:

Reactions: 2 users
Whatever protocols & systems are in place for 50,000 people will be fine for 75,000.

If they think they’ll fail with 75,000 people then they should not be letting anyone go to the game.

Reactions: 2 users
On SEN, Dwayne Russell said that the AFL is currently talking with the Vic Gov today and even though they are pushing but unlikely to be approved for 75% capacity for round 1, there is more than a strong chance that there will be a lift in capacity to 60%. for RD 1.
Guess its Watch this space.

Reactions: 1 users
On SEN, Dwayne Russell said that the AFL is currently talking with the Vic Gov today and even though they are pushing but unlikely to be approved for 75% capacity for round 1, there is more than a strong chance that there will be a lift in capacity to 60%. for RD 1.
The chief earlier on..... giving the brown paper baggers "a couple of thousand"...... that's 2thou too many in my book!

Reactions: 1 users

This is positive news and would ensure the majority of our membership base the opportunity to attend the game.
Whilst I understand the rationale behind a cautious approach, we really should be able to manage 60,000 people entering and exiting a 100K capacity stadium.

Reactions: 1 user
Tickets available in the RFC app which is great so I know where I am sitting.

No barcodes, maybe that comes closer to the game.

Tickets available in the RFC app which is great so I know where I am sitting.

No barcodes, maybe that comes closer to the game.

Are yours already available in the app? I can't see mine. I spoke to the club earlier today and they are hoping for them to be there by 5pm Monday.

Me too. Got the seats. Normally I'm in the n9-n14 bays for 3121 but we've got M9 row hh which while not as good is a lot better than what we got last year.

mmm, I got N9 which is 3121 where we normally sit, I also got 4 tickets (family 3121) but only entered the ballot for 3 !

edit: just looked again & yes Ive got seat & bat number but there is no barcode to enter the ground.

Think we still have to purchase $0 tix on Tuesday as per yesterdays email from club

I must be blind but where does it show My Events?

Found it now. Only shows my own ticket. I rang the club to link my accounts for my kids, but doesn't show their tickets annoyingly.

Slightly better seats than normal. I normally sit in P11, but P14 this time. Row B though, it better not rain or we will get wet haha.

Found it now. Only shows my own ticket. I rang the club to link my accounts for my kids, but doesn't show their tickets annoyingly.

Slightly better seats than normal. I normally sit in P11, but P14 this time. Row B though, it better not rain or we will get wet haha.

Oh no I was being a dumbass. There is a dropdown that shows the kids tickets. All good.

• Haha
three dots down bottom right of app that says more
Digital Membership Card
Then brings up you ID up top and a picture of Dusty with Rd 1
1 ticket

Then you click on it and it shows you your section, row and seat

mmm, I got N9 which is 3121 where we normally sit, I also got 4 tickets (family 3121) but only entered the ballot for 3 !

edit: just looked again & yes Ive got seat & bat number but there is no barcode to enter the ground.

Think we still have to purchase $0 tix on Tuesday as per yesterdays email from club
I entered the ballot for 2 tickets but only got 1!
Call to membership dept. coming up on monday...

There are 5 icons at the bottom of my page in the app. They are labelled Home, Superstore, Players, News and More.

Clicking on More gives a list of options including Digital Membership Card. This takes you to a screen titled My Events and a login to sign in with your Richmond or Ticketmaster account. I type in my credentials and it logs me in using faceID (I don't know whether that was TM or RFC that logged me in). Then it invites me to link my RFC to Ticketmaster and I click on "NO THANKS" and then I see my seat allocation for Thursday's game.

I entered the ballot for 2 tickets but only got 1!
Call to membership dept. coming up on monday...
was the 2nd ticket attached to your membership or someone else ?

Ive got the missus & kid accounts on my App & the tickets show up in each individual account if that makes sense