Round 1 Ticketing and Other Discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 1 Ticketing and Other Discussion

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
That’s interesting

I finally managed to follow the steps and downloaded the tickets to my “Apple wallet“
I’ve never used the wallet app before and I wasn’t really keen to use either since it kept pushing me to put all my cards etc in the app too

Then I heard that my young bloke had downloaded his tickets to his phone without worrying about the “wallet”

If they can be printed I reckon I might try that too just to have as a backup

I see mine in the Richmond app and don't know if Android phones have a similar app to the Apple wallet.

No idea how I could print from a phone, normally I have been able to access the tickets in Ticketek or Ticketmaster and once that is the case I can print to pdf and then print that on our printer.

Oh well, I might just have to accept that I will be waving my phone under the turnstile to get in. Not the end of the world!

DS

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
I'm not on Twitter but what ID did you have to send? Is it private/safe - not accessible to others e.g. scammers?
Richmond FC Follow me on Twitter so thats how i can send them a DM

Reactions: 1 user

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
I have the 3 digital tickets on the phone but it is just a QR code. Is the QR code what we scan at the gate for entry or is there supposed to be a barcode as well?

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Yer, exactly. It's not good enough after being long-term, direct-debit members who loyally kept paying through 2020. Cannot get through to even tell them I haven't received the email with my new barcode, so cannot even attempt to go in the ballot or get tickets. My 25 y.o son is exactly same GA member who received his over a week ago.

Really pissed off. Not sure I will maintain CT payment plan now.

Just get more staff on the phones!!!!!

That is not good, they should get in casuals but then you have the problem of needing to get them access to whatever system the club is using as a membership database.

I need to ring them about my store voucher to get a members scarf and also my AFLW badge, but haven't had a chance to do so. Might just have to bite the bullet and give them a ring.

DS

sconies

Tiger Rookie
Aug 22, 2019
welp.
Some messaging put out via the club website.

We are experiencing an overwhelmingly high amount of calls that is causing our phones to not even dial out. We appreciate your patience and kindly ask that you are only calling at this time if it is in regards to Round 1 ticketing.

For reserved seat and reserved bay members who are having troubles accessing and downloading their ticket/s, please read our FAQs here and instructions to correctly access tickets here.

We are aware that common issues include family memberships which are not linked correctly. To fix this, you must contact the Membership Team on 1300 742 466.

To redeem your membership barcode, please login to our membership website (MyRichmond account) here.

For all other General Admission and Reserved Seat members who did not enter the ballot will have the opportunity to redeem tickets from 1pm today via Ticketek here.

All information is available here.

Please ensure you have your Ticketek details ready as well as all membership barcodes of members you wish to attend with. Only six tickets are available per transaction.

Once again, to redeem your membership barcode, please login to our membership website (MyRichmond account) here.

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
I think we should be good this year with Afl members. Especially if no guest passes.

Reactions: 1 user
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Please be patient with those on the phones. They're just employees doing their best with limited resources.
I waited about 20 mins this morning to get through with a query but they were very helpful when I did & got me sorted quickly.
Very happy with my seats.
Good luck to everyone re their tickets.

Reactions: 5 users

TigerTribe5

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 14, 2010
Has it been confirmed whether we are going to unfurl either or both of the Premiership Flags?

Last edited:

Tigermad2005

Tiger Legend
Aug 18, 2004
Ballarat
Almost 2 hours on hold now there computers have gone down and they could not fix the linking issue with my family. Told me they will call back when it’s done.