Round 11 - Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 11 - Other Games

They're the only team that can play ANYWHERE and they still get cheap free kicks.
Tonight they have 3 extra in their side, Eleni, Chamberlain & Walker.
If people think Riewodlt is finished have a look at Walker.

Walkers last 4 plays were 2 x disposals smothered by an opposition player, 1x kick straight an opponent and a fumbled simple ball collect straight into an opponents hands.

They're the only team that can play ANYWHERE and they still get cheap free kicks.
Tonight they have 3 extra in their side, Eleni, Chamberlain & Walker.
If people think Riewodlt is finished have a look at Walker.

You're so right. Filth 11 frees - Crows 4

Reactions: 1 user
I've seen better VFL game's.
The only players missing for Collingwood are Degoey, Moore, Howe, Sidebottom & Stephenson.
No depth
Don't forget chucka Treloar, they're missing his elite disposal by foot.

Walkers last 4 plays were 2 x disposals smothered by an opposition player, 1x kick straight an opponent and a fumbled simple ball collect straight into an opponents hands.

Im serious ive seen faster Robots.
He is finished.
Why can't teams sack player's mid year.
Im not even a Adelaide supporter and its hard to watch.

Don't forget chucka Treloar, they're missing his elite disposal by foot.

Have a look how Adams tries to kick the ball, it looks like he is about to fill his shorts.
He is the worse ive seen.
And they blamed the runner in the GF. Pity it was his *smile* kick that cost them. Stephenson would've made it, Yeo would've snapped him in half.

The Pies will win but geez it’s already been an ordinary game.

The umpires will get them to the line.
Why is Chamberlain a massive Collingwood lover?
Who actually saw why Broomhead got a free kick??

Lynden Dunn just pushed Fogarty in the back resulting in Roughead getting knocked senseless.

Well Adelaide haven't won a game so probably was never going to be a pretty game. What's surprised me is how many players haven't been able to kick 40metres when shooting for goal.

My God Adelaide are putrid. Makes the Tigers circa first half of 2010 look like world beaters

Geez Adelaide concede 2 goals in the last 15 seconds of the 3rd. Useless.

Reactions: 1 users