Round 11 - Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 11 - Other Games

How bad are the Pies? Getting some favourable umpiring decisions but a good team would have put them away easily by now.

They've scored 2 goals. 1 from a horrible turnover in the Adelaide D50 and 1 from a 50m penalty. Their ball use inside 50 is Auskick quality.

Reactions: 1 user
What is deal with umpires and the filth, even playing away they get looked after.

Frees 11-4 in favour of Collingwood.

So the umps favouring Collingwood is like the Ace in cards , it trumps everyone else, even Adelaide in Adelaide!

They're the only team that can play ANYWHERE and they still get cheap free kicks.
Tonight they have 3 extra in their side, Eleni, Chamberlain & Walker.
If people think Riewodlt is finished have a look at Walker.

The 2 softest players currently in the AFL no one is softer than Jadeyn Stephenson and Paul Seedsman. Seedsman wow he avoids body contact like the plaque. Stephenson not much better.

HTF do they do it game after game. Half time frees for Collingwood 11 Adelaide 4?

In that 2nd last passage of play, I saw 2 holding the man frees to Adelaide before a free for holding the man was paid to Collingwood. The resulting shot on goal was out on the full, "poetic justice"!

Has Eddie got the umpires on the Collingwood payroll?

Reactions: 1 users
Frees 11-4 in favour of Collingwood.

So the umps favouring Collingwood is like the Ace in cards , it trumps everyone else, even Adelaide in Adelaide!
Rest of the stats are relatively even. But nope, Collingwood almost TRIPLE the free kicks

The most surprising bit is that I'm surprised. How do I keep finding this surprising?

Reactions: 2 users
I've seen better VFL game's.
The only players missing for Collingwood are Degoey, Moore, Howe, Sidebottom & Stephenson.
No depth