Round 11: the ear hair games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 11: the ear hair games.

You say that everytime we lose a game
And must I say our woeful youngsters are totally being let down by non existent on field leadership by our available senior players. Lack of talent and lack of leadership is going to produce rubbish football

If the umpires could jointly agree to forget to ever say ‘stand’ then we are back to the previous rule.

I just *smile* hate this rule so much. Creates so many poor umpiring moments and an anathema to the game to just remove a player from the contest completely until the umpire says they are allowed to move. *smile* stupid afl *smile*.

Reactions: 3 users
The umpires have decided to make their own rules up now. Just hold onto the ball for an eternity and if you’re tackled, just throw it. There is no such thing as HTB. Especially if you are Patrick Chucker Cripps.
It is staggering how many throws he gets away with and how long he is allowed to hang onto it once tackled.

He has overtaken Treloar as the pre-eminent chucker in the game - no small feat. Kudos.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
If the umpires could jointly agree to forget to ever say ‘stand’ then we are back to the previous rule.

I just *smile* hate this rule so much. Creates so many poor umpiring moments and an anathema to the game to just remove a player from the contest completely until the umpire says they are allowed to move. *smile* stupid afl *smile*.
Agree RE. The single stupidest rule ever introduced.

Reactions: 2 users
Curnow as usual playing like a small when he has a decent opponent. Mac Andrew destroyed him in the first half. Curnow resorting to chasing uncontested marks and kicks in the backline.

Reactions: 1 user
GC are done. Very very poor effort. Scoreboard is flattering them.

They’re still no good away from home. And just average at home.

How does Fantasia get selected to play AFL each week? Any side that plays him cannot be seen as a serious flag chance.

Cripps just cold drops the ball in a tackle….play on !

Ffs…this bloke has his own set of rules.

• Angry
Reactions: 4 users
*smile* Cripps tackled, drops it, no free!!

Reactions: 1 users
*smile* Cripps tackled, drops it, no free!!
It’s just staggering. Or maybe not given the standard of AFL umpiring. Just blatant holding the ball time and time again. And he either just throws it or drops it each time.

*** he gets away with stuff that guy.

Reactions: 2 users
In an even contest, Carlton kicking gettable goals, suns missing them, difference in the game.

It’s just staggering. Or maybe not given the standard of AFL umpiring. Just blatant holding the ball time and time again. And he either just throws it or drops it each time.

*** he gets away with stuff that guy.
That one in the centre from the kickout, as obvious a dropping the ball as you'll ever see, heaps of prior op, play on, commentators didn't seem to notice because they didn't mention it, amazing.

That one in the centre from the kickout, as obvious a dropping the ball as you'll ever see, heaps of prior op, play on, commentators didn't seem to notice because they didn't mention it, amazing.
That was just insane. That was just totally against the rules. He had it for a month, then just dropped it in the tackle. Play on !