Round 11: the ear hair games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 11: the ear hair games.

Poor Aints. 58 years.....I was born 2 weeks before they won that flag by a lucky bounce. It was like an eternity ago.
There history is the bounce of a ball.
That's it.
Nothing else.
They couldn't win a flag with Lockett they aren't winning one with King.

Blivass & Clarke copped a week each for bumping Whitfield.
Won't make any difference both are duds

Reactions: 1 user
Maric. Ffs. 20m out.

Besides Malcolm Blight and a few other ex players and coaches, am I the only one who gets frustrated with the insane kicking technique these guys use nowadays when taking a set shot close to goal ??

Kick **** UP on the ball when close and in front of goal. Pretend you’re lobbing it to someone sitting at the front row of the second level of the grandstand. The reason ? Because the higher you kick it, the less the **** dispersion rate is you morons ! Natural physics.

But no. Nowadays you have to drive it through hard and low and shank it as a result.

Who the *** teaches these guys this ? Long distances where you need power and distance I can understand. But 20 to 35m out ? Just patently dumb.

Blivass & Clarke copped a week each for bumping Whitfield.
Won't make any difference both are duds
Aah excellent. Watched that replay today and was struck by what an unpleasant fellow Blicavs appears to be. The Whitfield bump was a cheap shot. He wasn’t the only Cat taking high shots either.

That win by the Giants was immense. All those Geelong premiership heroes from the early days of Hawkins’ career left disappointed. So good.

Reactions: 2 users
WCE are gonna burn young Reid out.

He’s awesome but he’s burning a lot of fuel at a very young age. Lot of physical absorption.

LOL at the Lions. It's one thing to beat up on an injury ravaged 17th placed team at home with your Country Roads, Sweet Caroline and Let it Go (WTF?) *smile*. But I'd you can't go down to Tassie and perform against a bottom 8 team you're a waste of space. What a bunch of arrogant *smile*

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
LOL at the Lions. It's one thing to beat up on an injury ravaged 17th placed team at home with your Country Roads, Sweet Caroline and Let it Go (WTF?) *smile*. But I'd you can't go down to Tassie and perform against a bottom 8 team you're a waste of space. What a bunch of arrogant *smile*
Playing a song called Let Go of It would be more appropriate for that Brions team.

• Haha
It was at the telstra dome.
It's all over.
We might be 2nd last but we have 3 flags. What has the old codger and Neale got to show?
Cameron is finished

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
It was at the telstra dome.
It's all over.
We might be 2nd last but we have 3 flags. What has the old codger and Neale got to show?
Cameron is finished

LOL I was sort of giving them an excuse with it being in Tassie. No excuses at the Dome. As close as you can get to the Gabba in Melbourne without the rubbish songs

They are just about done.

Vegas gate will bring them down along with their own arseclown arrogance.

Had the GF handed to them on a silver platter in 2020 hardly leaving QLD for the entire season maybe 4 weeks or so early doors.

Still couldnt get it done at their own ground.

Frauds.

Reactions: 1 users
They are just about done.

Vegas gate will bring them down along with their own arseclown arrogance.

Had the GF handed to them on a silver platter in 2020 hardly leaving QLD for the entire season maybe 4 weeks or so early doors.

Still couldnt get it done at their own ground.

Frauds.

Wow. As bad as it was to get blown away by the Lions I did get great intel on the Vegas incident.

If anyone doesn't know and wants the intel PM me