Round 11: the ear hair games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 11: the ear hair games.

I think Lohman looks likely, but someone needs to have a quiet word with him about his celebrations. Timing of enthusiastic celebration is a culture KPI IMO. As a benchmark, Dusty doesn't celebrate hard until we're 5 goals up halfway through the last Q in a GF! I also said to my Brisbane mate last week, admittedly I wasn't too chuffed at the time, I said you won't win a flag for as long as you're playing these classic rock FM tracks after goals.
Will they play music after goals when they are 10 goals down??
Its not far away. Neale is looking like Cotchin. Andrews can't hold up ths entire back 6 and Daniher isn't Johnny Brown.
Dark days await the old codger

Reactions: 1 user
What's the AFL going to do?
Perfect Sunday afternoon on the biggest ground in the country..
5 to 4 goals half way through the 3rd qtr.
The soccer the other night had more goals.
What a shitt coach Lyon is. He is defensive they never score
He gets let off far too easily in the media on account of having mates in the right places. It's pathetic. Name me another coach that would get the free pass he does from footy's fourth estate.

Reactions: 4 users
Since Essendon equalled Carlton's 16 flags in 2000, both sets of supporters have been bluing over who'll get to #17 first.

Remembering at that stage Collingwood were well behind on 14.

Now it looks like they're it.
can't count the ones before there were 12 teams anyway

Poor Aints. 58 years.....I was born 2 weeks before they won that flag by a lucky bounce. It was like an eternity ago.

When will media start questioning Ross the Boss :LOL: about Sinners losses?

Poor Aints. 58 years.....I was born 2 weeks before they won that flag by a lucky bounce. It was like an eternity ago.
Heh heh heh St Failure

1997, then 2009 then 2010 ................................. shouldve won all of them.

I think Fagan’s got more to answer for right now than Lyon. Lyon didn’t inherit much. 2nd year.

Reactions: 2 users
Three quarter time in the ‘71 grand final St Kilda and Hawthorn had one premiership each.

Reactions: 1 users
Three quarter time in the ‘71 grand final St Kilda and Hawthorn had one premiership each.
Yeah I remember they were labelled as those 'Orrible 'Orks in the media those days. What a strange coincidence it was former Aints coach Allan Jeans who won 5 flags for them.

can't count the ones before there were 12 teams anyway
You can do an exercise where you express the amount of flags each team has won as a percentage of how many they could have been expected to win based on how many teams there were in the competition in the years in which they participated.

EXPECTED SUCCESS
CLUB FLAGS FLAGS RATE %
Brisbane Lions 3 1.60 187.4
West Coast 4 2.28 175.6
Hawthorn 13 7.46 174.3
Essendon 16 10.44 153.3
Carlton 16 10.85 147.4
Collingwood 16 10.85 147.4
Richmond 13 9.48 137.1
Melbourne 13 10.31 126.1
Adelaide 2 1.99 100.4
Geelong 10 10.42 95.9
Fitzroy 8 9.25 86.5
Port Adelaide 1 1.60 62.5
North Melbourne 4 7.46 53.6
SM/Sydney 5 10.60 47.2
Footscray/WB 2 7.46 26.8
St Kilda 1 10.44 9.6
GWS 0 0.67 0.0
Brisbane Bears 0 0.68 0.0
University 0 0.70 0.0
Gold Coast 0 0.73 0.0
Fremantle 0 1.73 0.0

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
He gets let off far too easily in the media on account of having mates in the right places. It's pathetic. Name me another coach that would get the free pass he does from footy's fourth estate.
100% imagine if it was Beveridge or Hardwick.
He learnt from the last time, he has walked into Stkilda got rid of anyone who might give him the ass and surrounded himself with yes men.
Every time I've seen him *last week at the reserves game. He is always with Silivagni and that list bloke that pays overs to get players. Greg millers brother