Round 11: the ear hair games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 11: the ear hair games.

I have never seen Grundy play with such intensity. He has been critical to their great form.

Reactions: 3 users
Pretty evenly matched sides. Both a bit thin in defence, Dogs KFs better, Sydneys mids deeper. Dogs bottom 4 pretty bummy. Dog may have snagged a win if Richards and Naughton hadn't gone down.

I still can't see Sydney winning the flag
This might be Collingwoods easiest flag
You must be kidding. Swans 5 absolute guns. Warner Heeney Liz Gulden Heyward to lesser extent. We only had 4 at our peak. Its enough to get them home. Also, Swans arent interested in close games.

Reactions: 1 users
Reckon Swans have been quite fumbly tonight. So many dropped marks as well. Bulldogs been with only two on the bench for half the game and sub enacted early in the first.

Reactions: 1 user
Swans inviting this pressure by their talls not holding fairly easy marks down the line. Shouldn’t be this close.

Chad Warner is a freak. He’s got some Gary Ablett Snr to him.

And yet again, the team with the best midfield mix is the best side in the comp.

Just draft mids.

Reactions: 2 users
That might have been technically 50, maybe, barely, but why pay it to allow a side to ice a game? Umps have no idea. Fair dinkum.