Round 11: the ear hair games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 11: the ear hair games.

That’s a terrible way to decide a game… never 50

Reactions: 3 users
Another 50, "went straight over the mark", Blakey did exactly the same thing 5 minutes ago but no 50. Pfft

Reactions: 2 users
C'mon Bevo let it out to these dumb flogs!!! It's time a crisis happened in this pathetic league.

Way too many decisions that were either missed, or didn’t need to be paid tonight to my way of thinking.
But then again they may all be ticked off as correct in terms of how the umps are being told to officiate for all I know and that’s the problem.
After 50 plus years of watching footy I haven’t got a *smile*’n clue what the rules are anymore.

Reactions: 4 users
Agree Warner is a jet but so are Heeney & Gulden. Florent & Rowbottom also go under the radar. Parker now suspended can’t crack in. That’s as good as going around. Where they have weakness is up front but goal kicking mids are worth their weight in gold & they have 3!

Sydney has Glyden Warner Mills Heeney all Quality.
But has a very ordinary forward line.
The number 6 is a cat and Amnarty is a clone of Chol.

And Mills still to come back. They'd be regretting chasing Adams a bit now you'd think.

Reactions: 1 users
Think Sydney are playing their bestfootball now.
Come August they’ll drop off.

Last edited:
Way too many decisions that were either missed, or didn’t need to be paid tonight to my way of thinking.
But then again they may all be ticked off as correct in terms of how the umps are being told to officiate for all I know and that’s the problem.
After 50 plus years of watching footy I haven’t got a *smile*’n clue what the rules are anymore.

Here you go:

https://aflua.com.au/wp-content/uploads/laws-of-the-game-booklet-2023-compressed.pdf

Just make sure you read it as a work of fiction.

Oh, and don't try to look for the 2024 version, it does not seem to exist.

DS

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user