Round 11: the ear hair games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 11: the ear hair games.

Longmuire must be close to getting the ass.
He is hopless
Best 22 [shocking 22] down to a Collingwood reserves side.
How bad is Sidebottom?? He is running on a tread mill

Hello! Has the worm turned; interesting free the turning point.

Reactions: 1 user
Be nice if some of these commentators pointed out some of the ridiculous decisions that get paid against us sometime.
They mentioned the common sense rule but neglected to mention us.

Reactions: 1 users
I like Sharp; looks promising with plenty of pace to run the wing, but sheesh! How can you not kick that?

What did they give Crisp at the last break, a bit of Elephant juice. Suus as this mob.

Reactions: 2 users
They hold the ball in when the game is up for grabs. They release to knock the ball out and the 4 umpires refuse to pay a free kick against them.
I thought they were going to ping Omeara for holding the ball.
Freo was lucky. They got 3 super special free kicks in the last 3 minutes

This post match needs a "we fought on the battlefield. War isn't fair" quote from a bloke who only had pubes 6 years ago as he grits his teeth.

Hello! Has the worm turned; interesting free the turning point.
Hah hah finally the Scum cop one of those dumb idiotic frees. Just tuned in thinking the Scum would win by 7 points and ends up in another draw for them. Get effed Scumwood!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Haven't checked the count fo Q4, but the umps appeared to swing in clear favour of the home team. Overall count was still 19/15 for Skunks. Doubt that would happen too often favoring the AT. Never for us.
When is that penalty ever paid - consistently - for not returning the ball directly to them? Another AFL anomaly. Funny.

They hold the ball in when the game is up for grabs. They release to knock the ball out and the 4 umpires refuse to pay a free kick against them.
I thought they were going to ping Omeara for holding the ball.
Freo was lucky. They got 3 super special free kicks in the last 3 minutes
Yep looked like it.