Round 11: the ear hair games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 11: the ear hair games.

Freo has a lot of good hard runners. They put a lot of speed on the ball. Sharp should've nailed that goal to win the game for freo

Reactions: 1 user
How easy was that HTB called for the Scum? This is seriously a weird team with even 1st game players playing as if they've been playing for 5 years. Barely a fumble. Never look gassed. Strange.
Bit like us at our peak. We’d just plug a player in to cover an injury and the system would work. We used to run over the top of teams later in games, too.

Reactions: 2 users
Bit like us at our peak. We’d just plug a player in to cover an injury and the system would work. We used to run over the top of teams later in games, too.
Yeah. I used to love watching and being down and knowing our process would grind teams to dust.
It was so methodical and brutal.

Reactions: 4 users
Collingwoods most important player is Milocheck.
He sets up goals, he kicks goals and he feeds the smalls.
If he has done another hammy it could be a 6-8weeker.

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah. I used to love watching and being down and knowing our process would grind teams to dust.
It was so methodical and brutal.
It was fantastic to see them being dead and buried then come roaring back and win the game. You could never count them out.

• Love
When is that penalty ever paid - consistently - for not returning the ball directly to them? Another AFL anomaly. Funny.
Never seen it before. Moronic officious twerps ruining the game. What a farce. The only surprise is it wasnt us that got pinged.

Reactions: 3 users
Never seen it before. Moronic officious twerps ruining the game. What a farce. The only surprise is it wasnt us that got pinged.
Don't worry. I have little doubt you will see some very "interesting" ones for the Bummers tomorrow night. Several for easy goals I reckon.

Expecting a serious rogering. What the Bummers don't get, the umps will well and truly compensate.

And, worst of all, I agreed to go some weeks back just to be social - with my Arsendon supporting brother who is aching for further payback for all those defeats over recent years. :(

Hah hah finally the Scum cop one of those dumb idiotic frees. Just tuned in thinking the Scum would win by 7 points and ends up in another draw for them. Get effed Scumwood!!!
You know what that one single free kick means don’t you? This will be discussed ad nauseum all week on very footy program on tv and the radio. The head of umpiring will make a pilgrimage down to the pies home to “ explain” and apologise.
Meanwhile there will be dozens of dubious decisions against us and dozens more non decisions let go that should be our free kicks. Crickets from the commentators and the media

Reactions: 7 users
How is it that the SCUM play 8 players who have played 10 or less games, go over to WA and nearly get the points and we get spanked by this mob at The G. Whoever is looking after the kids down at Tigerland is doing a SH*t* job or the recuiting guy was a complete FW.

Reactions: 2 users
Hodgy was getting stuck into the umpires.
Especially the Deliberate out of bounds not paid to freo.
The umpires need to call free kicks when Collingwood dive and keep the ball in.
The refuse to release the ball and they always have 2 or 3 jumping on the ball.

Richo going on about ‘common sense’ about that free. How about you pipe up about the weird free’s that get paid against us on a regular basis?!! Too scared in case he’s labelled biased.

Reactions: 3 users
Hodgy was getting stuck into the umpires.
Especially the Deliberate out of bounds not paid to freo.
The umpires need to call free kicks when Collingwood dive and keep the ball in.
The refuse to release the ball and they always have 2 or 3 jumping on the ball.
Its the Scum, AFL's love child.

How is it that the SCUM play 8 players who have played 10 or less games, go over to WA and nearly get the points and we get spanked by this mob at The G. Whoever is looking after the kids down at Tigerland is doing a SH*t* job or the recuiting guy was a complete FW.
The recruiting guy is WC problem now.
He has sent us back to 1989.
Back to the Dark Days.
25 picks since 2017 and we can't name 1 quality kid.
I was calling this when he was selecting players like Higgins and Collier Dawkins
1 smaller then my 8 yr old and the other that averaged under 20 possessions playing midfield.

• Sad
Richo going on about ‘common sense’ about that free. How about you pipe up about the weird free’s that get paid against us on a regular basis?!! Too scared in case he’s labelled biased.
F all of them.
They won't say anything otherwise they will disappear into the abyss.
No more pay check
The only person is Gale unleash.
Name them Fisher OGorman Stevic Findlay
Williamson Mollison