Round 11 - the light beer games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 11 - the light beer games.

Just watched the second half of freo & meltbourne
Freo smashed them in the centre bounce. Midfields danced around meltbourne.
Oliver and Petracca MIA. Viney hardly sighted.
I’ll give them a few more games but I wonder if fatigue is setting in already

Reactions: 1 user
After a Tiger loss, the best response for a fan like me is to, firstly, watch whoever's playing Melbourne and hope they win (Freo - tick) ... and then watch the Suns and hopefully enjoy some good play from Ellis, Markov, Chol.

Reactions: 5 users
After a Tiger loss, the best response for a fan like me is to, firstly, watch whoever's playing Melbourne and hope they win (Freo - tick) ... and then watch the Suns and hopefully enjoy some good play from Ellis, Markov, Chol.
Stop drinking my beer....:))

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Cholly is on target to kick 40-50 goals

Reactions: 1 user
Great effort by Freo, from what I could gather they beat Melbourne, it wasn't a case of Melbourne losing.

Melbourne remain the deserved flag favourites but, like any team, they are beatable.

Melbourne play a great style of football but have been winning in bursts. They are vulnerable if you can stem the bursts (yeah, damned difficult) and limit their scoring. If teams can take it up to them for 4 quarters then you can win. Such a difficult task.

DS

Great effort by Freo, from what I could gather they beat Melbourne, it wasn't a case of Melbourne losing.

Melbourne remain the deserved flag favourites but, like any team, they are beatable.

Melbourne play a great style of football but have been winning in bursts. They are vulnerable if you can stem the bursts (yeah, damned difficult) and limit their scoring. If teams can take it up to them for 4 quarters then you can win. Such a difficult task.

DS
Exactly right. Different to us in 2018.

I simply cannot get my head around how badly the Eagles are travelling at the moment. And how their fair-weather Chardonnay sipping fans have dropped off them.

With Freo's win today, there looks to be a new Alpha male in town, and looks like they will be here for a while.

Exactly right. Different to us in 2018.
2018 was when they Richmond can’t win games away from home myth started. We were unbeatable on the G that year, until a flu hit outfit encountered Collingwood and they won their Preliminaryship.

• Haha
All the best to Bobby Hill who's been diagnosed with testicular cancer. Terrible.

• Sad
Reactions: 8 users
Don't know what thread but yesterday someone posted no FTA games on Sunday. Not sure what place they were from but the game that cannot be named is on 7 Melbourne.