Round 12 Richmond v the Other Tigers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 12 Richmond v the Other Tigers

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Buller by all reports has a big tank and gets up and down the ground. Instead of playing Miller there, who looks terrified lining up for a set shot, why not draft another tall and play Miller in his natural position down back
How many times do you want to have a crack at Miller?
He looked very composed when he slotted the winner against the bombers.

FWIW my opinion is he needs to back himself in and have more belief n confidence. Which will see more attack at the contest.
Not easy to flick that switch though.
Saying he is terrified is a garbage sledge for one of our players

Reactions: 1 user

Tig3

🐯
Nov 21, 2022
How many times do you want to have a crack at Miller?
He looked very composed when he slotted the winner against the bombers.

FWIW my opinion is he needs to back himself in and have more belief n confidence. Which will see more attack at the contest.
Not easy to flick that switch though.
Saying he is terrified is a garbage sledge for one of our players
That’s on the run, I’m talking about set shots. Every time he marks inside 50 he’s looking to give it off. When was the last time he nailed a set shot? I like Miller as a backman, he doesn’t seem confident up forward. My comments really aren’t that severe :LOL:

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
That’s on the run, I’m talking about set shots. Every time he marks inside 50 he’s looking to give it off. When was the last time he nailed a set shot? I like Miller as a backman, he doesn’t seem confident up forward. My comments really aren’t that severe :LOL:
I think they can be interpreted as suggesting he is soft (terrified)

All good, we're all hoping he rips it apart this week

Tig3

🐯
Nov 21, 2022
I think they can be interpreted as suggesting he is soft (terrified)

All good, we're all hoping he rips it apart this week
Oh no I don’t think he is soft, he’s not crashing packs like Lynch but he is improving his physicality. I just think he lacks confidence in his set shot kicking. Yes I agree, reckon we’ll see an improved performance from the VFL saturday

Reactions: 1 user