Round 13.The Other Games (Don't Forget Neale Daniher's Fight MND) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13.The Other Games (Don't Forget Neale Daniher's Fight MND)

What a killer. The Aints have dropped so badly after an impressive 2020. Big delistings needed. List management should be sacked now!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Handy second rounder from the Saints coming our way , most would have said it be around pick 30 , going to be closer to pick 20 .

geez the drop of the knees is an embarrassment to our game, funny thing is some of the toughest going around use it to great effect

From what I’ve seen this year, we reamed the Saints with pick 52 for Butler

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users
What are the AFL gonna do about St Kilda. Merge with Norf ? Bit harsh though on Norf I suppose.

Sandringham Saints ? St. Mentone ?

Shocking game.

That last quarter was pretty much a death by a thousand cuts sort of thing for the Saints. They looked like they were completely spent in that final quarter. Adelaide should have had that sewn up way earlier, but not a good example of "quality" AFL footy.

Reactions: 1 user
Didn't we lose a game in 96 at VFL park against Sydney when Richo took out a defender in the goal square in the last minutes of the game.
What was Fogarty doing?