Round 13.The Other Games (Don't Forget Neale Daniher's Fight MND) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13.The Other Games (Don't Forget Neale Daniher's Fight MND)

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Quite possibly the softest free kick I’ve ever seen to Thilthorpe.

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Quite possibly the softest free kick I’ve ever seen to Thilthorpe.
Right up there with the one Tex got in the second I think and big bad Charlie Free Kick Dixons BS free gainst the Cats on Thursday in the last quarter.

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Ratten is a moron. Totally wasting Hill’s ability. Why hasn’t he instructed him to eat a Crow.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Geeze after that sheizen miss, the Saints better get up, or Higgos likely gonna have more *smile* thrown his way.

Couldve just buckled the Crows there.

Now the Crows get another soft goal from another BS free kick.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Great spectacle this one.

This game is only going to succeed in giving one set of the supporters of these two dire outfits even more reason to hate their side tonight.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Geez this kid can score a free kick
Hes following the technique of grabbing your opponent and going to ground so it looks like you’re being tackled without the ball. Umps fall for it every time.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Crows get the TIN ARSE !!!!!

Dear Oh Dear Higgo 's miss has likely cost em the game .................................again.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I haven't seen an overhead kick like that since primary school

Reactions: 1 users