Round 13.The Other Games (Don't Forget Neale Daniher's Fight MND) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13.The Other Games (Don't Forget Neale Daniher's Fight MND)

Feb 25, 2007
Surely the crows player gets weeks for that. Richo says in the contest as did darcy, but he elected to bump and broke his jaw.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Geez Brad Hill is pweak.
Seriously if he is getting 800
Whats Bolton worth? 1.6?
He is twice the footballer.
Only a stupid insipid football club would firstly target him as a recruit and then pay him soo much.
There recruiting is horrendous

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Lonie ducks the head (as he always does) and gets a free when he took on the tacklers and gave up prior.

Shouldve been tagged for holding it.

Reactions: 2 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I’ve worked out why Brad Hill always looks so porky. He’s out so wide of the contested play that he’s in amongst the hot food stalls in the stands.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
Lonie ducks the head (as he always does) and gets a free when he took on the tacklers and gave up prior.

Shouldve been tagged for holding it.
Lonnie is crap and he is a pest. Someone should legally hip and shoulder him into next week.

• Haha