Round 14 - Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 14 - Other Games

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
Selwood should have gotten a week & been made example of what we REALLY don't want to see in our game. SHocking.
I find touching or rubbing your hands in someone’s face, or holding their head down disgusting. I really don’t know if I could control myself if someone did that to me.

It’s in a much more offensive ball park than a late or high bump, and shows a lack of class and character for me.

And I couldn’t care less for Selwoods career, I’ll remember him as a whinger, a professional ducker and a dirty c*nt.

Reactions: 8 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Toby Greene is just a pure match-winner! We could win another flag with him replacing one of our current HFFs.

Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
If Harry McKay could kick the footy, he'd potentially be the best player in the game, but his kicking for goal is average at best.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Yet when Lynch does something like that = straight to tribunal
He fined him so the issue would be gone by Monday morning.
Selwood now has twice the amount of behind/dirty incidents then lynch and lynch was absolutely destroyed by the media.
Thank god for social media, Selwood has copped it hard today

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Stocker is a massive spud. Not sure what the hype was about

Yeah jumped up the order to draft him as a mid, Blues are playing him as a small defender. Far too small and slow to play on Greene, we play Grimes at 193cm on him, Stocker is 184cm. Greene is so good above his head that you need a mobile oversized defender on him

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Cartoon are like that kid who's too scared to cross a bridge. Just fail constantly to take the next step.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
He fined him so the issue would be gone by Monday morning.
Selwood now has twice the amount of behind/dirty incidents then lynch and lynch was absolutely destroyed by the media.
Thank god for social media, Selwood has copped it hard today

He did it in the GF too on Bakes but no-one said anything then. He's a serial offender and has been let off by the AFL / the media for far too long.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Martin $900k
Mcgovern $750k
Saad $700k
Williams $750k
Curnow $800k
mckay $850k

Add Weitering, Cripps and Walsh and that has to be over half their cap spent on 9 players. As most of us know, your bottom 6 win you premierships, if you don't have any money to pay them, then your bottom 6 are crap and you will never win anything,