Round 15 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 15 - other games

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
I know this is wrong thread but have a look at the news.com story just broke by Barret re Taylor. Wow - this will be all over the talk shows all week

Reactions: 1 user

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
I know this is wrong thread but have a look at the news.com story just broke by Barret re Taylor. Wow - this will be all over the talk shows all week

AH the old $5 microphone in the opposition's footy boot trick

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
No show from the Hawks fans/members today. Softest fans in the AFL, spoilt for success for 40 years but when the good times end they disappear quicker than .....something that disappears quickly. Just like they did late 90s early 2000s.
partners in a hedgefund manager see no need to hang around while their
team is mediocre.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
o_Oo_Oo_O umpire obviously hasn't been told, you not allowed to pay throws against the Pies, one paid there against Cox. Umpire will be dropped next week.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
o_Oo_Oo_O umpire obviously hasn't been told, you not allowed to pay throws against the Pies, one paid there against Cox. Umpire will be dropped next week.
I was expecting holding the man to be called. Surprise, but they've got to make it look realistic someway.