Round 17: The Tuesday, race 3 at Warracknabeal games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 17: The Tuesday, race 3 at Warracknabeal games.

I heard Pendlebury now has the most disposals ever. Any one else hear that?

Reactions: 1 user
The Filth beating the Dogs is a good result for us, the Saints losing to the Dees will be handy, a draw between the Crows and the Bongers is probably the best result.
Bulldogs will be hard to catch. Playing Swans, Bombers, Giants, Tigers, Hawks, Eagles, Cats.

Could be a big game Tigers vs Bulldogs.

Reactions: 1 users
What's with the Saints' jumper continuing its homage to the German flag? Is there any German connection to their traditional jumper's colours that we've been overlooking?

You could watch the two vfl matches

At quarter time Suns are up 61-1 against Frankston and lions 54-0 against bullants. The vfl is a mess !
Agree Sin.

Too many sides and two sides in the Suns & Lions way above most.

The traditional old VFL sides are struggling and may not survive many more years.

Gee two clear free kicks the umps refused to pay. Ball clearly dropped to the ground and then kicked and then in the back. How do you get them wrong?

If Toorak can’t beat a team like St Failure - and now with King and Ross going down as well - then they can kiss their season goodbye.

Reactions: 1 user
What's with the Saints' jumper continuing its homage to the German flag? Is there any German connection to their traditional jumper's colours that we've been overlooking?
Flag of Belgium. They should’ve just worn the Indigenous flag on the front.

• Haha