Round 18 - Last Round for the losers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 18 - Last Round for the losers

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Tanking is quite obvious IMO with a view to an honourable loss.
Shaw desperate for a competitive effort plus best draft picks available.

I reckon the Eagles are tanking as well. No home final if they finish 4th or 3rd.

But can't go below 5th with a loss.

Big incentive to finish 5th IMO. The double chance of finishing in the top 4 is no value to them given how much they love QLD.

Reactions: 1 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
North's gameplan reminds me of us in the 00s, over use handball until you lose possession.

Reactions: 1 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
shocking goalkicking by Norf, woeful, abysmal. They should be 3 goals up at 3 q time! And that that is still factoring in a lot of missed sodas.

Reactions: 1 user

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
shocking goalkicking by Norf, woeful, abysmal. They should be 3 goals up at 3 q time! And that that is still factoring in a lot of missed sodas.
28-28 a piece.
North so many missed chances.
May come back to ‘bite them’.

Inexcusable miss by Ziebel.Goldy.

Reactions: 1 user

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
I couldn’t watch if I was a North fan. Even when the Tiges were crap they had players worth watching play. Watching North is like staring into the abyss, and further underscores how especially lucky we have been in the last four years as supporters.

Reactions: 3 users

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
Good to see Tom Morris has been rushed up to the Gold Coast. Plenty of interesting insights coming I'm sure. Excellent use of money.