Round 18 - Last Round for the losers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 18 - Last Round for the losers

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Conspiracy theorist!
The AFL is absent of agenda.
After all, they’re aimless and a ship adrift.
Yer, despite all the 795 crew, probably are 'a ship adrift.'

Just checked myself. It's 11/4 to the Aints at half-time according to that site. Given it's a relatively close game and Giants are ahead in many key stats such as both kicks and HBs, and i50s, how can one team have earned nearly 3 times the frees? I have certainly seen clear infringements to Giants like head high contact to Kelly ignored and they are clearly winning the ball.

It just doesn't seem mathematically plausible as random, although I know the count never has to be even.

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
Yer, despite all the 795 crew, probably are 'a ship adrift.'

Just checked myself. It's 11/4 to the Aints at half-time according to that site. Given it's a relatively close game and Giants are ahead in many key stats such as both kicks and HBs, and i50s, how can one team have earned nearly 3 times the frees? I have certainly seen clear infringements to Giants like head high contact to Kelly ignored and they are clearly winning the ball.

It just doesn't seem mathematically plausible as random, although I know the count never has to be even.
11/4 hey.

i was about to take those odds until I realised you’re talking about the free kick count.

ah well, back to Caulfield and Randwick tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

pete and tys

Tiger Superstar
Feb 19, 2009
Tom Green would be great for us. Big inside mid to feed Shai and Dion and Dusty.

Reactions: 2 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
11/4 hey.

i was about to take those odds until I realised you’re talking about the free kick count.

ah well, back to Caulfield and Randwick tomorrow!
Good luck, mate. It took me quite a long time but realised just recently that punting is a game where the numbers are absolutely a conspiracy against me!

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
just watched him kick badly and drop a sitter
Yer, just a work in progress at this stage, But a heap of development can happen from here. He's got the courage and the will for the contest.

Giants struggling. Missing Aiden Corr!? :D

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Perryman x
Wiiliams x
Green Tom . Not sure. Not sold.

Harsh on Green but he has the most upside in a Tigers jumper if he wanted out. Being contracted ( recently extended his contract ) would be really hard and GWS would demand too much.

Would enquire about Himmelberg who was omitted.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
St Kilda dare I say it ‘ have a sniff of finals’.
King finally nails one .
Just then Ryder kicks another.

Goodnight GWS.

69-28

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
GWS season is over.
No ticker..
The dumping of the captain last week backfired.
Brought him back for this game. Why? They needed him last week.

Can see this team falling off the cliff next year even more.

Reactions: 1 user

tigermouseau

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2004
Camera just showed Toby Greene giving someone an upper cut and Bruce just said “ah that’s just Toby being Toby”.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
They not up for it, probably glad they are finishing up now.

Cameron doesn't have the players.

Looks like we actually did break the AFLs special project.
What do you expect dropping the captain when others should have been...

Looks like it but I guess we said the same of Damien end of 16. We got pantsed 2/3 games at the end by 90 something & 100 something???

They extended Cameron’s contract by another 2.

Smashing
82-30
No goals second half.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
GWS :rotfl1
We broke em, another notch on our belts.
But the big question is: is Brett Rattan the next Stewie Dew?

[Don't mind either of these guys but don't think they leave many party pies behind for the boys post game]