Round 5 other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5 other games

No club gets more 50/50 umpiring calls than the filth, just touch a pies player and the whistle goes off

Reactions: 2 users
How about Fatso Stringer. Looks like he’s got a package in his guts!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
No club gets more 50/50 umpiring calls than the filth, just touch a pies player and the whistle goes off
Yep, Tippa gets a HTB when it was held to him and then literally 20 seconds later, Adams drops it cold......play on.

Reactions: 1 users
The free kicks Grundy gets no other ruckman in comp get.
Also he does exactly the same to Phillips for no free kick.
Collingwood drop the ball at the moment of contact and the knobs pay them holding the man free kicks.
The gutless media need to highlight it

Reactions: 1 user
Yep, Tippa gets a HTB when it was held to him and then literally 20 seconds later, Adams drops it cold......play on.

Crisp tried to avoid the tackle and there's no call. He dropped it.
That weird looking umpire, the one with the massive head small body must barrack for Collingwood

This does my head in. Grundy gets a dream run from the umpires, it's astounding.

Don't worry about Howe, they are one Grundy knee injury from falling into the abyss.

If we copped the same treatment by the umpires as Collingwood do we'd win 6 consecutive premierships.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
This is fun. The Bummers, trying to channel the Tigers' game, have got on top. Is it the effect of no Howe, no Sidearse?
Interesting on stats. The skunks losing on the scoreboard but way ahead on disposals 171/136, along with all other measures, except handballs 88/91. Major difference is in DE% inside 50 - 23.5/37.5.
Of course, frees as always favour the skunks, 12/7, despite a very hard, close contested game. Pendles caught red-hot but he is untouchable, ball-up. Is he ever pinged? Grundy gets such generous interpretations in ruck duels but gets away with heaps of interference on his opponent. Pies' backs are not pinged when caught in front of goal.
Moore drops flat and hard onto Laverde's back in the pocket. Ball up. It's just a joke really.
For the Bummers, Tippa is pinged for just going hard at the contest, much like Towner often is.

Reactions: 1 user
I feel dirty barracking for the Druggies but I will do that every time they play the Maggots.

I will barrack for anyone against the Maggots even Carlton, and Essendon.

I feel dirty but the satisfaction I glean from every Collingwood loss is worth it.

Reactions: 7 users
You never know when youre gonna fall on hard times. Especially these days.
That Like was in error. Aimed for reply and missed.

Cox is sure not Grundy, only goes for a handful of ruck contests, chop-outs. Grundy about 85% contests. Yes that one harsh but Cox is just clumsy often. Stuck his leg out at opponent last match, not pinged.

So media pressure has been on the Tiges and rightly so. If the Pies lose this and we win on Sunday we will have the same points as them.

They have scored 86, 36, 81, 64 and 21 midway through the 3rd today.

When does the blowtorch get shone on these pretenders.

Reactions: 1 users