Round 5: the hair clogged shower drain games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5: the hair clogged shower drain games.

You sure are telling a lot of people to gagf tonight Willos. Haemorrhoids ? IBS ? Gout ?
Spinal nerve pain mate. Waiting for a surgical fusion :cool:

But in my defence they were *smile* Carlton cheats and *smile* umpires. They’re always fair game no matter what. :giggle:

Reactions: 1 user
heh heh Dimma's shaking the head over a pedantic 50......"ahh the Richmond days!!!"

C5/C6 ACDF. Can’t wait :))
I’ve got massive problems in my spine. Advanced OA. Right now my C1 and C2 in my skull is locking up. Bit frightening to be honest. Can’t drive coz can’t turn my head. Had re lapses of it last few weeks.

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users
The Blues should've lost to us when we lost 3 players in the first half. Then the Umps helped them last week when Freo had the game snatched from them. Blues should be on 2W and 3 losses. I reckon they are pretenders and the next 7 games will either confirm my statement or not.

Carlton's next 7 games: 6 of them should sort them out.

Giants
Cats
Pies'
Dees
Swans
GC - should win
Port

Too much head banging as a teen Willows ;)

Good luck with mate hope it all goes well (y)
Probably that as well
Too many pats on the head for being a good boy Craigo :giggle:
Really ? Or taking the *smile* ?
Yeah really. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately if it works. Been waiting for years, taking its toll. Pain relief is useless, CBT not doing much now. Just gotta soldier on . Can still walk 5 k’s most days.But right arm and hand useless, don’t sleep, bad constant headaches. Medically retired from work. Slowly giving up volunteer work. That’s hard for your self esteem, when you’ve always been active.
But still alive and kicking. Plenty worse off.

I can post on here, swear a lot and give em all the *smile* on the P & I thread :giggle::devilish:

Reactions: 6 users
Probably that as well
Too many pats on the head for being a good boy Craigo :giggle:

Yeah really. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately if it works. Been waiting for years, taking its toll. Pain relief is useless, CBT not doing much now. Just gotta soldier on . Can still walk 5 k’s most days.But right arm and hand useless, don’t sleep, bad constant headaches. Medically retired from work. Slowly giving up volunteer work. That’s hard for your self esteem, when you’ve always been active.
But still alive and kicking. Plenty worse off.

I can post on here, swear a lot and give em all the *smile* on the P & I thread :giggle::devilish:
Bloody hell. All the best. That’s no good at all.

I’ve got massive problems in my spine. Advanced OA. Right now my C1 and C2 in my skull is locking up. Bit frightening to be honest. Can’t drive coz can’t turn my head. Had re lapses of it last few weeks.
Bloody hell. Sounds like Luke Meehan is having an effect on us posters as well.

Yeah it’s not much fun, no joy in that mate.
Have you had any CT guided injections or anything else?
Might need to take this to the pm’s.

I asked my neurosurgeon if I could get a head transplant, maybe a Brad Pitt or something like that. And maybe a healthier body transplant as well. He looked at me strangely. No doubt he’s already got something in mind. :))
Im not sure what he meant by “rubber room” though

• Haha
Jeebus Redders not good and couldnt pick a worse spot to have the issue.

Marquee game this one.

No fiddling and contriving with this game set up for a Satdy Night.

All of a sudden a big-name coach and some handy fixturing has the Suns Prime Time Free to Air, whilst the Tigers get the assshole with the 400pm Sunday death spot.

Reactions: 1 users
Whats with the Manchester Citeh socks ..................ffs what a catastrophe of a kit this lot bring to the table.