Round 5: the hair clogged shower drain games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5: the hair clogged shower drain games.

F!#@$% Me just realised with the Crows winning, I just got the arse from Last Man Standing ................................................

F@#$%@ Carlton its Curtain Guy for youse Campaigners .............................

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Hooch has the Suns running much harder than they have in the past. Very noticeable.

Very young team too. Playing quite a few first year players.

Reactions: 1 user
Hardwick looks like a cartoon character in the red top .................................... Mr Peabody I think is the one I, thinking of 🤓

• Haha
Carlton ….……:rotfl2…….between by a winless crow bait playing in Melbourne

Giving up the last 3 goals ……….:rotfl2

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Geeze I wish the Tigers forwards got frees like the Blues Key Forwards and both the Kings .................fmd.

Lockett and Dunstall and Ablett would've kicked 2000 goals each with the free they give out today, and JR8 wouldve kicked 1000

Reactions: 5 users
As much as I hate Port, I wanted them to beat Freo as we have Freos second-rounder and better for us if Freo lose. Lower pick (y)

Reactions: 6 users
Toys going well.
Hooch has 1000 new recipes.
AFL gave him a Cordon Bleu cook book and a Larousse Gastronomique.

He now can cook sausages 1000 ways, and can prepare 150 sauces to cover them.