Round 6 other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 6 other games

Both of these teams won't come close to us if we find any form.
Both 5th -8th teams.
Both are making up the numbers.
*McVanney just said Brisbane inaccuracy has cost them, he even mentioned last year's final against us.
What a Dik. Didn't he see we slapped by 8 goals??

A 33 point loss is equivalent to a 10 goal slapping in a real game.
But Fagan reckons they were better at hard ball gets and inside 50's.
And they were wearing brighter boots.
Zorko what a tosser.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Where's Lachie???
Anyone seen him??
Lachie the brownlow favourite.
If he won the brownlow this yea, they would have to have an asterrix next to it.
He isnt a match winner.

A 33 point loss is equivalent to a 10 goal slapping in a real game.
But Fagan reckons they were better at hard ball gets and inside 50's.
And they were wearing brighter boots.
Zorko what a tosser.
Did the stats say they won?

• Haha
As much as we can’t stand Salty Scott and his band of flogs from the cattery, it’s better for us that they win...
1/ because it keeps us in touch with top two, and 2/ because will wipe the smarmy smile off the self proclaimed SuperCoach and 3/shut the media up about how great and fresh and exciting the Lions are....

Reactions: 1 users
Did the stats say they won?
That brings to mind a comment Grant Thomas made early in his tenure as Santa coach after we beat them. Claimed that they won by any statistical measure, yep any measure except the scoreboard, Grant, the most important one.

That brings to mind a comment Grant Thomas made early in his tenure as Santa coach after we beat them. Claimed that they won by any statistical measure, yep any measure except the scoreboard, Grant, the most important one.

But for the next 10 years we didn't beat them.
He couldve said it, he had a good team, what's Fagan got?
Bush footballers.
There bubble will be extinguished next week, when GWS put them to bed for the season

They generally score well though, last week they had two more inside 50s for the game than they've had to 3/4 time tonight, and scored 52 more points!

The difference is the quality of the defences.

Port are a media fallacy, their defence is weak as. They were completely dominated by the Lions last week and I suspect the Giants forward line will show them up again this week.

Brisbane struggle against good and well organised defences because a lot of their midfielders are average to poor kicks and their forwards aren't that great unless they create an undersized opportunity. I mean they call McInerney the Big O, but geez he's pretty rubbish above his head, gets a lot of goals as he flops. McStay is good, but has to take the best defender and Hipwood is like Buddy, is very big but doesn't play big.

McCluggage is clearly their best kick and they'd want him delivering it, but when you've got Berry (who tends to blaze away long), Robinson (who works bloody hard but is a shocking kick) and plenty more to go with them, they just don't get the delivery they need against the best and most organised defences.

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone else expect Gary Rohan to speak with a really thick Irish accent?

• Haha
3 Geelong players beat them.
Dangerfield Hawkins & Blivasss
There were 6 Geelong players trying there best to keep Brisbane in the game. Dahihouse, Henry, Taylor, Miers, Kollojazzini & Ratonmykelia,
They have no chance this year either

If you read them backwards
They won in all areas
That's what fagan reckons
Where was the New Rance? Tonight???
Fagan was dumbfounded when we pantsed them as "the stats say they won"

• Haha
Geez I turned it off at half time what happened to the Bears ...........................................

The difference is the quality of the defences.

Port are a media fallacy, their defence is weak as. They were completely dominated by the Lions last week and I suspect the Giants forward line will show them up again this week.

Brisbane struggle against good and well organised defences because a lot of their midfielders are average to poor kicks and their forwards aren't that great unless they create an undersized opportunity. I mean they call McInerney the Big O, but geez he's pretty rubbish above his head, gets a lot of goals as he flops. McStay is good, but has to take the best defender and Hipwood is like Buddy, is very big but doesn't play big.

McCluggage is clearly their best kick and they'd want him delivering it, but when you've got Berry (who tends to blaze away long), Robinson (who works bloody hard but is a shocking kick) and plenty more to go with them, they just don't get the delivery they need against the best and most organised defences.

In the first qtr Berry run into a open goal with McLuggage next to him.
He didn't give to him and he ended up kicking it out on the full. The margin at the time was 22 points.
It couldve put Geelong out of it.
That's why they aren't good.
Just Bush footballers.

At least after tonight we won't here any Brisbane are flag favourites stories.
They have no chance to win a flag with that side.
Too many one way runners and a shitt load of front runners.
Lincoln McCarthy what a dud.

Yeah but gonna have to listen to the Cats be Flag faves instead., unless the Maggots or the Druggies win then it will be them.

Let them jerk off over everyone else.

• Sad
Geez I turned it off at half time what happened to the Bears ...........................................

They're shiit.
90% of the footy shows this week were reluctant to say they were a genuine flag threat.
And tonight proved it.
They're no chance