Round 7: your partner’s Tupperware party games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 7: your partner’s Tupperware party games.

Daicos is off to a flyer but be interesting who’s the better player at the end of their careers. JHF is a freaking beast.
I thought JHF was a tad ahead of Daicos in the 2021 Draft and still do. If JHF was playing in a real decent team like Cwood, as Daicos does, we’d be raving just as much about JHF I reckon.

He’s a seriously good player.

Reactions: 3 users
Sinclair is a superstar. My favourite opposition player.

You know you’re struggling when you let Hill have 11 disposals (10 uncontested) 5 mins into the 2nd quarter.

Reactions: 1 user
Brayshaw - about Dixon, "exactly what a big man loves" - well I'm sure you'd know James

Ffs. How many players are feigning a head injury when they’re brought to ground now ?

Reactions: 3 users