Round 7: your partner’s Tupperware party games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 7: your partner’s Tupperware party games.

Somebody should ask Karen Cornes how much he thinks they’re paying him…..
Hard to split Dixon and Clown Shoes Brown over which KPF has been given more gift goals from free kicks than any other.

Harry McKay is starting to make inroads on them already however.

Reactions: 1 user
How good's The Flying Burrito. Good crop of kids at the Saints with the Poo, Wanganeen, WIndhager.

Reactions: 1 users
Somebody should ask Karen Cornes how much he thinks they’re paying him…..
You could get a tape of every game showing the same things - one handed marking attempts and missed tackles. Closing his eyes every time he hits a contest.

But the commentators love his angry face. Big Charlie the champion, superstar. FFS he's a fraud.

That BS there from Dixon should be called "play on" every F#$@%^@ time they pull that *smile* with the fake handball then points to the mark tro milk a 50.

Thats gotta be play on to stop that *smile* it does my head in.

A lot of people here were anti Nasiah Wanganeen-Milera at draft time, getting it 19 times a week in year 2.

And such a good user, with time. Was always going to make the grade.

Last edited:
How much improvement have the Saints got out of a few guys who could have been considered "journeymen" with another middling season -

Seb Ross - has been super this year. Really admire him.
Crouch - works so hard
Wood - realising the obvious talent he displayed early in his career

Add Higgins in career best form.

I'm really enjoying these guys having some success.

I've always been a massive Lyon fan, he has amazing ability to draw the best out of hard working players.

Reactions: 3 users
You could get a tape of every game showing the same things - one handed marking attempts and missed tackles. Closing his eyes every time he hits a contest.

But the commentators love his angry face. Big Charlie the champion, superstar. FFS he's a fraud.
It’s the big body and hipster hair/beard combo. Much more important than marking, tackling, goals etc.

Aints doing a Tigers have the Kochies on the rack and switching off.

Woss the Boss wont be pleased.

A lot of people here were anti Nasiah Wanganeen-Milera at draft time, getting it 1times a week in year 2.

He’s having a good game this first quarter, but has he actually made it yet, like say, um ….Nick Daicos ? ;)

How much improvement have the Saints got out of a few guys who could have been considered "journeymen" with another middling season -

Seb Ross - has been super this year. Really admire him.
Crouch - works so hard
Wood - realising the obvious talent he displayed early in his career

Add Higgins in career best form.

I'm really enjoying these guys having some success.

I've always been a massive Lyon fan, he has amazing ability to draw the best out of hard working players.
If we don't win it I'd love to see the Saints win it. Preferably with Higgins missing, after the way he ran out on the club that stood by him through brain surgery.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
A lot of people here were anti Nasiah Wanganeen-Milera at draft time, getting it 1times a week in year 2.

Could he have been a Tiger Scoop, where did he go who did Tiggies take?

Possible PCL injury or meniscus for Duursma after that knee into Marshall.

I thought it could be a possibility watching him limp around the bounday.