Round 7: your partner’s Tupperware party games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 7: your partner’s Tupperware party games.

Stkilda actually believe they are a chance to win the flag.
I back WC before stkilda
They are shiit

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Higgo 43 games with Tiges, 29 goals.
Higgo 43 games with Aints, 70 goals.
He's either grown a 3rd leg with the Aints or was missing it when he was with us.

• Wow
This is the first time I've watched the top of the table team. They are *smile* rubbish

Higgo 43 games with Tiges, 29 goals.
Higgo 43 games with Aints, 70 goals.
He's either grown a 3rd leg with the Aints or was missing it when he was with us.
Not really a fair comparison.

On another matter, Mitch Owens looks like he can play.

Is it still an arm chop if Mason Wood drops a sitter and 5 seconds later Allir hits his arm?

Reactions: 2 users
Great smother; great goal.

Perfect example of staying in the moment and in the game.

Great smother; great goal.

Perfect example of staying in the moment and in the game.
Not sure about that. Maybe more dubious umpiring. Dixon was not called back off the mark for the Aints player to kick in from the goal-line. Then charged at him. Was play on called on Battle? Not clear what happened - another murky outcome.

Reactions: 1 user