Round 8 other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 8 other games

Did I hear Nick Riewoldt right just then? “He picks the right time to suck off the player.”?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Carn Sydaknees ..lol if they beat the Orx .... Clarko will want more rule changes.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Umpires doing all they can to get the Swans up, they might've backed them.

Reactions: 1 user
Another Clarko masterclass brewing at the SCG. Think it will be our inexplicable poor showing against Hawthorn that will hurt

Reactions: 1 users
Gee Libratore is a great in and under! Has that freakish ability like Cogs had before being cruelled with injury.

I hope his injuries are behind him and we get to see him in full flight for a few years

Youngest side defeats the oldest side. Also happened in Round 23 last year (Bulldogs d. Adelaide at Ballarat), but the previous time was 2013 (Port d. Sydney), then 2007 (Brisbane d. St.Kilda).

Hawks ...LOL

Is it fair to say they are looking over that cliff thats been coming .....................................

Hawks ...LOL

Is it fair to say they are looking over that cliff thats been coming .....................................

Been staring into the abyss for a while. They're in freefall now. They might still bob up with a surprise win here or there, but in racehorse parlance, they're doing it on memory.

Since 2017 they're 13-14 when 1.5+ years older than the opposition. You could throw in the 2016 SF against the Dogs (+2.9) and the Round 20 loss to Melbourne (+3.1). Prior to the Melbourne game they had a run of 42-5. (Hardwick is 17-2 since he started.)

When old sides start losing those games regularly, the writing's on the wall.

Last edited:
Just saw the changes in the port - Stkikda game and noticed Lonie (Stkilda) was dropped. He was dropped because he took the ball off a team mate when the ball was kicked out on the full in there forward 50 that was a made for a left footer, in turn Lonie kicked the ball out on the full.
Causing Nick Riewodlt to question what he was thinking.
That wasn't the only selfish bit in play by the saints. Gresham got the ball in the goal square with Crows defenders swaming in, he decided to go for goal. The problem was Bulter was standing 5 metres away in the clear.
Stkilda are very individual based team.
I can see a massive slapping tonight