Round 9: Team changes against the poos & wees | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 9: Team changes against the poos & wees

Would be great to give Sonsie a run, but Stack is also in need of AFL game time. Then there's Cumberland, Biggie, Samson needs a go . . . who to drop for them is the issue.

DS

Reckon the late ins Pickett and Mansell get dropped. For some reason Picketts not favoured by the MC. Hope I'm wrong.

Reactions: 1 user
Can't drop Pickett, he has been having a great season. But they almost didn't put him in this week which was mystifying.

DS

Reactions: 6 users
No one wanting Stack in next week ?
Training well

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
No one wanting Stack in next week ?
Training well
There’s a bunch of decent players but we have to pick the best 22.

Stack Ross Dow Collier-D, Mansell Ralph Martyn are just going to have to do an apprenticeship.

Pretty sure Gibcus and Moz are team locks already.

Maybe the best idea is to rotate a managed player so a kid does get some higher level development

There’s a bunch of decent players but we have to pick the best 22.

Stack Ross Dow Collier-D, Mansell Ralph Martyn are just going to have to do an apprenticeship.

Pretty sure Gibcus and Moz are team locks already.

Maybe the best idea is to rotate a managed player so a kid does get some higher level development

your right but I think you have answered your question.

Gibs and junior are clear a grade talent - are already influencing games and therefore are a lock. The others (apart from Stack), well the jury is still out.

if you are good enough you will get games. Opportunities do come around and our coach will give talent a go.

Prestia and Vlastuin if fit are straight back in. The outs are Mansell and probably George.
Outs Mansell and Pickett. Love him but Mansell was a bit erratic in the first qtr. Spoiling Grimes. Running too far. Kmac gifted Ginnavan one of his goals and didn't really do much a winger and I thought Pickett has played better footy this year. But KMAc seems undroppable. Mid and defender IN.
The way we are playing is impressive. Prestia and Vlas IN is our strongest line up. I'm sure some mishap will happen on the training track to prevent it Prestia's return. His cold will turn into TB.

Last edited:
Pickett can play anywhere. Has there even been a safer bet than his last goal yesterday? Identical to his 2019 GF beauty!

I had thought Shedda would get a week off next week to freshen up for Dreamtime, but after yesterday, just think he needs some game time.
Nice problem having 30 blokes fighting for 22 spots.

Reactions: 2 users
In: Prestia, Vlastuin
Out: Mansell, Castagna

Broad. Balta. Gibcus.

Rioli. Grimes. Vlastuin.

Kmac. Cotchin. Pickett

Lambert. Reiwoldt. Bolton

Rioli Jr. Lynch. Martin.

R. Nankervis, Prestia, Short

In: Soldo, Graham, Edwards, Baker

S. Stack

Pickett has been consistantly great all.year ,Id hate him.to be dropped...
But
What a problem.to have thinking of who to possibly let go for prestia
I can only think of edwards and george ( but dimma seems to not rate marlion as much as we do..

Mansell ...tho I think he was pretty good despite a couple of doh moments ..for vlastiun
????? Edwards or pickett For prestia
Id love to see stack in for george to

Castagna has hit the scoreboard except against the top 4 sides (at the moment ) we played. Plus he’s a defensive forward.
He’s missed about 4 games in 6 years so far.

He’s probably leading our most games played 2017-22