Rucking Hell | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rucking Hell

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
Arthroscopy could be for anything though. Don’t write off the big man yet.

Reactions: 1 users

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Soldo's a waste of time and just another one of those 'family favourites'. We had a chance to get Jack Fitzpatrick but the Hawks snapped him up.

How about we create one for once, even considering how mediocre we are in developing talls.

Hindsight lol

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Have I missed something whats the buzz about ruck depth.

Soldo had an arthroscopy ? I don't get the angst its just hit December.

Lets just ease off the panic button a tad.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
We may have let CJ go but there wasn’t a cost effective replacement available willing to be traded into number three on the order. We weren’t going to draft Conway at 9 or trade back for Ladhams. Sit and wait was the right play this year.

Reactions: 3 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
We may have let CJ go but there wasn’t a cost effective replacement available willing to be traded into number three on the order. We weren’t going to draft Conway at 9 or trade back for Ladhams. Sit and wait was the right play this year.
Insurance play might have been a rookie pick mature age.
Take a chance on a big lug of 25yo who maybe matured late and now has a solid body.
We needed to cut another player for that, but so be it, get the depth where we need it.

• Love

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
I would guess a combo of Balta/Miller are our fall back options if Ryan isnt ready and we need someone.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Really hope Soldo is all good. If not & Nank goes down, we're in a spot of bother.
Reckon Balta goes to the ruck in that case and Miller replaces Balta down back. Gibcus will get a run too.

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
With or without a follow up arthoscope a ruckman, coming back from a knee injury, tends to take a further 12 months to get back to anything like his best before the injury

• Angry

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Who needs Father/Sons when you can tap into the Croatian giant community?

Ivan Maric. The gift that keeps on giving

Reactions: 2 users