Samson Ryan | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Samson Ryan

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Cameron is NoT a good snap shot.
They have alot on that list that needs to be culled and refreshed.
**Robertson shitt
**Mcluggage, what does he do when things aren't going his way. Let him go and get a pick.
**Bailey, too many 5 Min cameos
**Berry just a shiit footballer
**Raynor, doesn't do enough. Too fat to play in the middle
**Cameron is finished
**Hipwood seriously he is hopless. He is Todd Elton in a Brisbane jumper
**Payne a nothing footballer simliar to Tomlison

Not many teams bounce back after losing a GF

Reactions: 1 user

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
What are our alternatives?
Either he comes good over 3 years or we trade, hoping for a Nank but may strike a Cymbals. Or run into a bus.

We should have a plan B

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
What are our alternatives?
free agency? trade? state league (ie Naismith) ready made rucks historically have usually been easy to obtain for a realistic price as you generally can only play 1 at a time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
free agency? trade? state league (ie Naismith) ready made rucks historically have usually been easy to obtain for a realistic price as you generally can only play 1 at a time.
The biggest difficulty work this approach is that we can be forced into the corner of trade or free agency.
Agree we've done very well out of Ivan Maric and Nank.
But the problem is we have little control of who is available when we need to trade.

I'm a massive fan of Naismith. He's a footballer (see his goal last week in the twos).
ITs a good call to bring him in fir the next 2 years.
But after that all our eggs are in the Ryan or desperate trade basket.
I'd be happy if this year we draft late or trade fir an emerging ruck.