Samson Ryan | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Samson Ryan

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
We all remember his first game.

Let's hope his second is a significant improvement.

There is no doubt he plays this week

Reactions: 1 users

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Ryan is good at attracting a free so hopefully he continues this.

I would have him as a ruck then forward this week. While Miller or Balta if he comes back to take the ruck contests in the back half. Allow Ryan to be dangerous and do what he is most familiar with.

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
He's not ready yet (12 to 24 months away), but will give his all.

He will be a player though, potentially a very very good one. Just needs to stay competitive next week.

Reactions: 3 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
VFL team hey. May as well move the game to Punt Road Oval or Arden Street to make our team feel more comfortable.
North can still fit all their supporters into Arden st n would probably have enough room for a few Tigers fans who might want to commute. Not sure we'd get all our fans in at Punt rd even if most of us were to peer through the fence like caesar.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
18 touches and 3 goals today.

Vindicated again why he should have played last night as the second ruck come forward.

Reactions: 3 users

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
18 touches and 3 goals today.

Vindicated again why he should have played last night as the second ruck come forward.
Sorry, dont think he is close to ready Smoking.
Wasnt ready when he was selected for his first game, isn't ready still IMO.
Willy are hopeless.

Reactions: 1 users