Shane Edwards | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Shane Edwards

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
He's getting better and tougher. He's more aggressive now in play and manner on the field. Freak.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
And the footballing world is slowing starting to realise we have another A-grader on our list (and have done for years).

Shedda has aged like a fine bottle of wine.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Long Lost Hernaman

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 19, 2007
Someone mentioned a while ago, can't remember whether it was someone on here or one of the footy media, that because of Shane's physique, he has the physical potential to play well into his mid or even late 30's. Not sure if that's right but it makes some sense and I certainly hope its right. Just love this bloke.

• Love

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Someone mentioned a while ago, can't remember whether it was someone on here or one of the footy media, that because of Shane's physique, he has the physical potential to play well into his mid or even late 30's. Not sure if that's right but it makes some sense and I certainly hope its right. Just love this bloke.
Burgoyne is 38, Sheda's 32 he could get to 36 at least, looks extremely fit, missed most of last year with the baby being born so one less year of getting hit, refreshed his spirits as well with the bub. If he plays four more years, will push him over 350 games ;)

(270 odd now)

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Shank has become an amazing player. Has got better every year. Or maybe we have only just caught up with his brilliance?

Reactions: 2 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Shank has become an amazing player. Has got better every year. Or maybe we have only just caught up with his brilliance?
I watched him carefully late 2015 and season 2016 and stated on here he was one of our top playmakers and for once I was right even though I got shouted down. He has got even better but the Richmond game plan suits him so that has helped others to catch on

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
I watched him carefully late 2015 and season 2016 and stated on here he was one of our top playmakers and for once I was right even though I got shouted down. He has got even better but the Richmond game plan suits him so that has helped others to catch on
He went on a tear in the back half of 2015, but that hasn't been his form throughout.

Edit: 2014 it was

Last edited: