Shaun Grigg (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Shaun Grigg (Merged)

KnightersRevenge

Baby Knighters is 7!! WTF??
Aug 21, 2007
Ireland
Justin Charles takes anyone on that criticises the club or speaks down of our success.
He is very good

Goes a bit too feral bogan on occasion for my tastes, usually when discussing Gill and the Muppets at AFLHQ. But has some decent content too.

Reactions: 1 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Prob wrong place for this. There is a podcast from the Tiger boards from the forum that shall not be named. Justin Charles was on there all the way through the finals. He NAILED every finals result. Almost to the points. Called a 10g plus GF win. And the rest. Good man.

Reactions: 4 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
I like Charles' stuff a lot but the BF podcast with him failed to mention his suspension completely which i found odd.

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
Any intel Grigg can give Geelong will be based on past results. Richmond evolved in 2017 then again in 2018 and yet again, with Lynch yet again. We will evolve again in 2020 with different assistant coaches and different players.

Griggs intel will be like getting last week's powerball numbers and expecting them to be redrawn the following week

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Justin Charles going off his nut about buckernea's ratings of our team
Even richo has bagged buckernea
He has edwards B-
He has Big V rated as a C

The most shocking rating is he has castgnfield rated only C+.
Triple A.... dkhead

Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Any intel Grigg can give Geelong will be based on past results. Richmond evolved in 2017 then again in 2018 and yet again, with Lynch yet again. We will evolve again in 2020 with different assistant coaches and different players.

Griggs intel will be like getting last week's powerball numbers and expecting them to be redrawn the following week

The Intel scott will get will be that we are getting stronger while theyre getting weaker.
They are in the same class as Essendon and Carlton now.
We have got there measure.
Whats Scott's comment of the week next year 'Richmond haven't beaten anyone in china".
Its all over...

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
Poor Grigga, a smart man entering the coaching system, but after any significant time at the cattery, likely to come out dumber

• Haha

Bennnny

Punt Road End. The best place to watch The Tiges.
Mar 29, 2005
Melbourne
www.indieinitiative.com
Well Caracella came from there, Balme helped them to success, they have been consistantly successful (except for finals) so they have a great system. But whether they have the emotional range is the issue.

kb68

Tiger Rookie
Jul 23, 2003
Hobart
Just heard Grigga was the guest on This is your sporting life podcast.
Can't wait to listen to this. Still have to catch up on Paul Hudson from last week. :))

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Just heard Grigga was the guest on This is your sporting life podcast.
Can't wait to listen to this. Still have to catch up on Paul Hudson from last week. :))

Listened to it.
Was good.
Spoke well.
Smart player and thinker of the game.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Hate to say it. But if grigg is giving out all our top information someone has to take him out.

• Wow

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Hate to say it. But if grigg is giving out all our top information someone has to take him out.
Won't be an issue with Chris Scott . The reason they call it Intellectual Property is you need intellect to understand it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Does anyone think Clarkson spends all this time and effort hand wringing aboit his IP walking?

I back Hardwick and our team. Couldn't give a stuff about the Cats. We'll control our destiny with youngsters, not geriatrics.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Does anyone think Clarkson spends all this time and effort hand wringing aboit his IP walking?

I back Hardwick and our team. Couldn't give a stuff about the Cats. We'll control our destiny with youngsters, not geriatrics.

Bingo. Totally reinforces that you are the league benchmark when clubs come looking for the slightest bit of info.

And our success is built on culture first and foremost, everything else is secondary. With Salty Scott leading that club, it has no chance of following in our footsteps.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
justed released
Scott "any news we should know Shaun"
Grigg "about what?"
Scott "Richmond"
Grigg " i can give you the number to a bloke that can come and collect the chicken manure when its dumped at the front gates, anything else Chris?"
Chris Scott :rotfl1

Reactions: 1 users